happy butterfly

South Africa

14
poet
swimmer
reader
people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
special wtw sister to anne blackwood<3

unedited 12am shmazz

gravity is a myth when you sing

21
tanzanite drips from your tongue / vocal chords swim in smoothe liquid silver / the songs that spill from your chest / sound like rivers flowing up to the sky / gravity not acknowledged / nubivagant feeling / suddenly cold breath is beautiful / breathe imperfect pearls /

you crown me with your halo / silver halo / not gold / never gold / always silver.
your wings don't need to flap for you to fly / paint and mix colours together / that others say don't match / i thought art had no limits / we don't paint on a canvas / paint on the art itself

and who said we have to fly in the sky / we swim in the sky / rain sewed into ribbons / that tie our lungs together / synchronized breathing / 
honestly idk if my writing is improving or getting worse lol

1

okay so i came back to properly give u a comment after my classes...but i can’t see the piece anymore! :((( butterfly,,,either way, i loved it! and hehe thanks for donating to the foundation, it’s for a great cause! and congrats again on 100 my little Wtw sister: you deserve every single follower! so excited to see your growth and more of your work, and so happy to call you a friend :) i adore your comments every time, and I’ve always smiled at each one. luv you to pieces, dearest!

Replying: Oh gosh I just started giggling uncontrollably at your comment about keepsunnyaroundfoundation.cake.org that is BEAUTIFUL! If I have room, I'm definitely adding that to my message board.

Replying: Aw thanks! Thanks to a new medicine my appetite is up and I'm no longer nauseous or as dizzy. My fatigue hasn't changed much, but it's a tiny bit better. He's cured me of most of my sensitivities, including dairy, peanuts, sulfur, egg, and some other stuff.

Replying: I was just watching the neighbor kids play, which brought back a ton of memories, and I tried to make sure it was relatable. I'm glad you like it. :)

Replying: So my brother just said "What if we had a triplet?" and I was like "We do. She's in South Africa." "Oh. Right."

Replying: Okay goodnight <3

Replying: Lol you're so adorkable there's no need to be nervous around me I'm literally awkwardness personified. And that would be super weird but cool if you'd somehow seen me. But the US is huge, so unless you were in a tiny town in northern-ish California, it's unlikely. WTW should totally have a gathering thing like once a year that would be awesome! They could like have booths and merch and meet and greets ack.

Replying: Girl I wish I could go to South Africa and meet you because you're the best

I love this! It's so full of life and gorgeous description. I like the last stanza best; it makes me think of a glorious sunset or sunrise (or maybe both at once?).

• Dmoral

:)

• Hi, I'm Bored

I don't have to words to tell you how amazing this is. So. just know that this is absolutely beautiful.

• spectral

uhhh idk how i wasn't following you earlier cos your work is gorgeous (brain?? didn't we click that follow earlier??) well here's your 100 anyways <3

Replying: Omigosh thanks a billion your comment means so much to me!!

• inanutshell

i remember some of your earlier writings, and i would say your writing is improving! lines like "i thought art had no limits / we don't paint on a canvas / paint on the art itself" transfix; a definite example of your improving writing :)

• ~wildflower~

This is amazing! I am especially happy that I came across it because this is the first time I’ve seen the word ‘nubivagant’. I just looked up the definition and I think it is officially my new favourite word!

Replying: Awww tysm, I really appreciate the support :) It was pretty difficult writing about that stuff. Oh and thank you! (this is really kewl btw)

• And_The_Stars_Laughed

Wow -- this is beautiful!! Your language is so descriptive and vivid!! I especially loved the lines "we swim in the sky / rain sewed into ribbons / that tie our lungs together" -- incredible work!!

• V-Rose

Chapter 12 of Death's Tales is here!

definitely improving!! " thought art had no limits / we don't paint on a canvas /" aaaah i loved these lines so much! the whole tone of this piece was so ethereal and artsy, i adored it!

• novembersvisions

your writing is so beautiful. i'm in awe