novembersvisions

c.

s h e / h e r
poet + dark academic

perhaps i come from heaven.
perhaps i know no other realm.

jan 9

8
i’ve gone
through a cycle —
past, present, future
like a butterfly emerging
from the cocoon
metamorphosis 
maybe
my love is
right around the corner

• July 17, 2020 - 11:23am (Now Viewing)

Oh, a tip in case you don't know yet: If you want to reply to something someone said, do so on one of their pieces (ex: "Replying:______") so they get the notification.

• novembersvisions

you all are so sweet, thank you :))

• birthdaycandles

echoing what sunny and naomi said, welcomeeee! I loved this piece very much, you have such a talent for writing! it definitely is a bit of a whacky time at the minute with the tension around the new guidelines... but we’ll all pull through I’m certain.
    stay safe and stay cool. -autumn

• naomi ling

like sunny said, a big welcome to wtw! it's a bit of an existential crisis here atm, but we're very lucky to have such a talented writer like you any time. let me know if you ever need anything, i'm naomi <3

all of your pieces are just lovely! you're very talented :). also, i'm a tad late, but welcome to wtw! a lot of us aren't very active due to the aftermath of a crisis on this site, but either way, we're happy to have such a talented writer here. if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to shoot me a comment! looking forward to more of your stellar work :) hope you enjoy your time here!