chrysanthemums&ink

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ 'ʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴀɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ.

hm, i hate and love this at the same time. thoughts? i dislike using a set format for most things, but this one isn't too bad. it provides a nice in-depth thing for characterization and motivations and stuff. it's too late over here so will be unedited.

i'm kinda embarrassed to post this. counts as nonserious, maybe?

the third 1/6 of sestina morya

PROMPT: Mad Libs

5

Chrys is a fairly young medium and prospective necromancer, who lives in Moryavale with the rest of Sestina Morya. Known for being nonchalant and somewhat unreadable, she wants nothing more than to understand everyone and to offer consolation or empathy to those who need it—while also being reluctantly allowed the same things for herself. She seems to be detached and uncaring of the other people's needs, when in fact, inside, she feels intensely connected to everyone's emotional wellbeing—especially those of her fellow members and the spirits she runs into. Chrys’s biggest fear is being thrown into a world that has no mercy for those who are misunderstood or vilified and being unable to help any of them. What Chrys needs is to understand that she can share her secrets with other people just as they do with her and that she can truly relax around them; the biggest thing getting in the way is her inability to trust others completely with her emotions and her inferiority complex from being the only member that doesn't seem to serve a use in combat situations.

• July 15, 2020 - 2:20am (Now Viewing)

also check ur prose dms stinky

• mia_:)

HMM MY OLDER SISTER SEEMS MORE AND MORE AWESOME!!! *cough babie*

HECK LOL IM SORRY BUT THIS CHRYS AND YOU ARE SO BABIE!!

• elliem

No don’t feel embarrassed! I started to feel the same way about mine, but It’s okay to have non-serious writing every once in a while. ;) I love your characterization of Chrys here, and how she’s so multidimensional. <3

oh my the inferiority complex makes its suspected comeback
    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)