Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

For everyone who's sat on a tree branch and thought for a while
Or someone who wanted to

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters

Dating Kristoff? He's got a reindeer, good sense of self... He's got it all.

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

keepsunnyaroundfoundation.cake.org (credit: happy butterfly)

"I was born singing. Most babies cry. I sang an aria."
~ Fairest (book) by Gail Carson Levine

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

art in obscurity

12

one canvas dripping in talent / and the next splattered with a five-year-old's fantasies / discovering your new favorite song as it plays through tinny supermarket speakers / rereading the book that touched your third-grade heart in a way you can't define / the peeling horse decals that are too full of nostalgia to remove from your walls / an inconsequential moment when you stop and realize you're making memories / a subtle quirk in a friend that makes the words "i love you" reverb in your mind / fourteen tabs open because they all serve a purpose / overthinking what you saw in a stranger's eyes / the anklet that's too loose but you wear as a reminder of that night / stuffed animals that are neglected but never unloved / laughing with a friend for no reason other than you've both had too much ice cream / drawing smiley faces on the corners of a napkin / the sun shining at the end of a storm
I wrote this immediately after reading the masterpiece that is every color bleeding from a blurry windshield by rainandsonder.

• July 14, 2020 - 11:34pm (Now Viewing)

• birthdaycandles

this made me smile so much my face hurt, ow. but it was worth it lol <3

hey buddy,how are you doing? is your mental health okay?
    I remember a few posts ago ,you said you maybe would take a break because of your health.I know you didn't take a break but just in case.Oh and besides mental health,how is your health? <3

oh my gosh I love this so much
    "the anklet that's too loose but you wear as a reminder of that night" wow this hits close to home
    "the peeling horse decals that are too full of nostalgia to remove from your walls"this feeling is si perfectly put.
    "a subtle quirk in a friend that makes the words "i love you" reverb in your mind ",beautiful
    this piece is so nostalgic and warm and fuzzy and just beautiful

omg i'm so flattered that you were inspired to write this because this is fantastic and such a comforting and warm piece! "a subtle quirk in a friend that makes the words "i love you" reverb in your mind" that's it exactly!

• inanutshell

agree w anoushka, so heartwarming to see art everywhere in life and this piece really demonstrates that so well. also "overthinking what you saw in a stranger's eyes" is all to relatable lol

this feels like a warm hug ^u^