sunny.v

she/her | asian
wtw community’s official older sister
running off into the sunset with circe
est. april 27, 2020

swordwielding protector of all minority groups
satire sorceress, lady knight

she clasps peonies, allure, & love

something about this piece always asks me to republish it. hm

hands bound by wedding strings

23

must you ask me a question before i take this pledge? i already know what belies me. there is a running stream that i will sit besides and lay a blanket by its bed, and i will take her hand and cease to yearn. the end all, be all: shall it be lovelier than what i’ve heard? i have loved fiercely without restraint, and that is, perhaps, what makes me unforgivable. there is a house on a hill; i’ve decorated it in my own liking from inside to out, but i would be amiss to say that i did not decorate the kitchen countertops with peonies in the image of us, for i did, as i always do, in the image of us.

should i wake up in the morning and be greeted by sun-streaks kissing my cheeks through our blinds, accompanied by your arms around me? as they never say: hate the sinner, not the sin. promise to place a gentle kiss to my closed eyelids when the stars remind me that i cannot be loved for the way i was born. there is a cockatoo in a cage that was mailed to us: do you think it was fate, or an even more dastardly force, a bumbling honeybee? i imagine there is a polaroid of us holding hands on my work desk that i decorated with smell stickers to please you. do you remember when you first held sugary sweets to my lips, or was it a mirage i imagined in my longing?

i dream of prose spent together. i am no longer alone. so keep me close to your chest: i am yours, a whistling waterfall tamed into a wife. i take this pledge for you.
some wedding vows from me to my dearest

• Eblinn

"do you think it was fate, or an even more dastardly force, a bumbling honeybee?"
    this piece is beautiful! there's something else hidden between it all and I love it.

• lil_radish107

THERE BE A RADISH PARTY AND YOU BE INVITED pew pew radish out

• Forever Your Loving Friend and Servant

Replying: Thank you.

Please forgive me. I am ashamed.

Replying: Yes, I'm sorry. I didn't mean afros are ugly; it wasn't what he was saying, it was the way he was saying. Will change it ASAP. Also, in my piece, I was trying to show an example of how sometimes, love blind people. People stay in abusive relationships for reasons like this: they don't see the flaws of the person they love, and tend to blame themselves. I was trying to show that, and I'm sorry if it came off wrong.

• roo.writes

replying: thank you so much! <3 yeah, the ending is a little bit unclear. i tried to allude to the fact that paul might no longer be around earlier on when juliet brought him up and devin kind of shrugged it off. in future edits, i will try to find a way to make this a little clearer :) thank you for the feedback sunny!

HMMMMM indeed

• antizoeclub

this piece is so so beautiful, i just have to save it and read it again and again :') also thank you for all your sweet words!! i'm so glad to feel welcomed here <3

• EliathRose

Oh my goodness, this is beautiful. “as they never say: hate the sinner, not the sin” really got me for some reason. Maybe because of its unusual phrasing. It’s super good.

This is gorgeous! I'm really glad I came here early enough to sort of meet you. You definitely are an older sister here on wtw. As for this piece, it is breathtaking.
    "promise to place a gentle kiss to my closed eyelids when the stars remind me that i cannot be loved for the way i was born"
    I love this so much.

I love this! also wtw older sister! -the most accurate thing you've said
    also don't leave me sunny!!:(

"I dream of prose spent together" yeppp, real subtle,,

Love this! Also, I see that you've accepted your role of wtw older sister haha. So I guess you're the sword-wielding gremlin jester sister