happy butterfly

South Africa

14
poet
pisces
swimmer
reader
a shy people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
turn it into art

i've spilt all my stars out for you

forever is the sweetest con
-taylor swift

unedited shmazz:/:)

stinging silver memories

15
 i miss you already / and you've barely been gone / oh gosh / i think this time i'll live in the past / maybe sometimes i don't like listening to songs because they make me drift into clouds / that i figured out i can't touch / silver memories that dance across my lips / inspire songs that I sing while driving / head stuck out the window
and i think
that i like sleeping / not because i want to escape / but because i can step into the past and forget that i'm not living in it anymore / and smiles so pure / adorn the past with beautiful nostalgia / smiles that are worth more than sunflowers / and rivers of exchanged memories / that if told / they won't be precious anymore / so i won't  / because selfishly i don't want to share this beauty
and back then
i would never have thought goodbyes would be slipped onto our fingers / like stinging silver rings / oh gosh / i had never said a goodbye before / it stings more than gold on wrinkled skin / or does it sting because / its you
I don't know this kinda sucks but I need to push through this block.And even though this isn't a great poem it's very close to my heart sooo...
also a side note: I'm not going into it too much but I don't like gold and I always preferred silver I love it

• July 15, 2020 - 3:39pm (Now Viewing)

Replying: Aw thank you for checking in! The reason I needed a break (it only lasted a day) was because of the political drama that was going on here. Otherwise, my mental health has been good. We're currently chasing down a few leads as far as my physical health and we really hope we're correct this time. I'm also taking some medicine that has made my appetite better than it ever has been that also helps with nausea. Unfortunately, its side effects are nasty drowsiness (not great considering my fatigue problem) and horrible dry mouth, but those are supposed to go away soon. <3

• Deep_Breaths

Hello! I'm so glad you're a fan! I'm super happy to be back and I look forward to getting to know you :D

replying: don't worry butterfly, i won't leave you!! *virtual hug* i'm just a bit less active, but don't you worry, i'm here to stay. :) would never ever dream of leaving my little sister, would i? <3 <3 stay safe, dearest :))

This is really good! It captures the feeling of leaving/someone else leaving so well.