elliem

Apparently, I'm 17
Come to my feed for free hugs :)
Somebody run through castle ruins at midnight with me

Acting
Dancing
Singing
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
Petrichor
Soft girl/Dark academia mix
Virgo
ENFJ

WtW pixie

<3 sestina morya <3

being 1/6 of sestina morya: ellie (mad libs)

7
    Ellie is a sixteen-year-old Dream Crosser, who lives in Moryavale. Known for being sarcastic and protective, she wants nothing more than to uncover secrets about the dark world of dreams. She pretends to be carefree and friendly, when in fact, inside, she really feels like she can't balance her awake and asleep selves and the hallucinations constantly flickering in her head. Ellie‚Äôs biggest fear is letting the dream world envelop her before she can stabilize her connection to it. What Ellie needs is control; the biggest thing getting in the way is her hesitancy to let her fellow sestina morya members take notice.
Also see being 1/6 of sestina morya by outoftheblue. So glad to be part of this project with these lovelies. <3

(P.S. I already did a mad libs about my book, so this technically isn't labeled in the mad libs because of that.)

For anyone who's really confused about what's going on in this piece, just...don't worry. We're all good here.

Have a great day! <3

• July 14, 2020 - 12:35am (Now Viewing)

SESTINA MORYAAAA. also yesss i love her!

• mia_:)

yes she is so layered! do we live in moryavale now? :) *pumps fist* way to go, ellie!

LOVE that moryavale is catching on hnghnghgn.

oooooh i love ellie! (you and her ;)) love her character in this and getting to the bare bones of her (is that weird?) anyways, i adore how layered you made your character too! i'd love to see more of her in the future! ;) <33333