Eblinn

Belgium

currently
16
indecisive
writing
reading
drawing?
likes making
friends :)

Books I have wrapped my heart around:
°The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
°The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
°Life of Pi by Yann Martel

Writing Streak Week 1 Day 3

2
List of fun experiences:
1. Reminiscing about those golden friendship days with your friends Remember when we locked ourselves up in the closet because there was a spider on the bed? And remember when we filmed that music video for school and we accidentally broke two umbrellas? Remember when we did an all-nighter watching movies and we ate burnt self-made popcorn (which we spilled all over the floor), but fell asleep half-way in? Yes, we remember all of it! And if one of us doesn't, we give them oddly specific details to load that memory back up in their brain.
2. Taking your bike and pedalling as fast as you can in the pouring rain When feeling restless and annoyed, try to just ride, run or dance it away. Bonus points: jumping in puddles formed in the pits on the path leading to fields of corn and wheat.
3. Reading inside with the wind blowing around your house at night Do you hear that? I think I really am on a ship during a sea storm. Or actually, I am a character in a castle, speedwriting in my diary by the light of my last candle (I had to sell all of my furniture to fund this little stump of wax).
4. Eating your favourite ice cream while the sun is seeping into your skin A butterfly lands next to me and I hold as still as possible, sacrificing my ice cream. It's dripping down on my leg and the winged creature flees.

• erin!

late reply: thank you for your advice on riding a bike, i'm going to try again sometime soon :) maybe i'll even get to pedal in the rain!