Eblinn

Belgium

currently
16
indecisive
writing
reading
drawing?
likes making
friends :)

Books I have wrapped my heart around:
°The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
°The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
°Life of Pi by Yann Martel

Writing Streak Week 1 Day 3

2
1. What shall my brain make of this piece?
While writing, it's pretty obvious that you're occupied with the words you're spitting out on your paper. The ideas are spinning around and give or take a few breakdowns, they'll eventually form clear sentences (or unclear cryptic poetry, which I so love).
2. Why can I not concentrate with this music?
Was blasting three albums last night too much and are my ears rejecting anything that is not complete silence now? In that case, I'll give them some rest. There, I pressed pause. Ah, the sweet sounds of tapping on my keyboard and my brother humming some made-up song in the distance. 
3. Is it bad not to wear my glasses inside of my house?
The internet told me to put them on right this second. I hope my eyes have not suffered too much. Remember, take a twenty second break every twenty minutes of screen time!
4. Will I paint tomorrow?
I sincerely hope I will get those brushes out of their empty yogurt glass holder and mix those colours before the clock strikes twelve. If I paint every day, not only will I have some kind of purpose this summer, but I'll have a lot of practice and I'll hopefully get better (a big thanks to all the tutorials out there).
5. Will I find the pleasure of writing again?
Writer's block is the worst. 
6. Why does my mum take pictures of everything?
Teenagers may go through phases, but parents sure do too. No mum, I do not want to pose here. My hair looks really bad, I... click! snap! click! Alright, that's more evidence of my not at all photogenic smile I'll have to look at again some time in the future at a family gathering.
7. When will I fall asleep today?
The dark scales under my eyes are only getting more visible. Technically, I know what's causing it. But, only one more episode, right?
I have been inactive for a couple of days now, but I'm just not motivated, I think. I hope you all have a great day!

"Alright, that's more evidence of my not at all photogenic smile" ahahah I felt this. I hope you feel better <3
    (love the pfp btw: did you draw that?)

• olivia.buckle

This is such a cool idea, I love it!