kealoha

- 16 -
novelist
singer/songwriter
artist
wanna be poet
ukulele lover

heyy! thanks for reading :)

i hope you realize how truly gorgeous and loved you are <3

a bit abt me:

i like to write songs for hours.

i'm trying my best to put my thoughts and feelings into words (usually in song form, but on here in prose and paragraphs)

i play ukulele, guitar, and some piano. i also love singing and songwriting.

wishing i was at a beach right now.

"Beauty is not caused. It is."
- Emily Dickenson

watercolor with tears

14
put your tears to use young lady / let your pain slide down your cheeks and onto a palette of brilliant watercolors / dip your brush in indigo / wash the canvas with a melancholy blue / wet your brushes with the salty droplets trickling like a waterfall from your eyes / create a picture of heartache for him / tell him you painted with tears as your medium / and you forgot the pain /  you drowned it in subtle green / choked it out with violet / offer him the canvas of heartache / show him the splatters of red / red, love is red isn't it? / smile to yourself / close your blinds and paint / let the sunlight filter through gently / let the diamonds flow / and create him a masterpiece / don't let your tears be waisted young lady.
this is really rough, but i have this image in my mind that i have to get out.
lowercase intentional.

1

• Jasmine khawar

Wow!! I'm speechless, I just got no words for it! I love it ( it should get more likes than it has)

"and you forgot the pain / you drowned it in subtle green / choked it out with violet / " beautiful
    the whole idea is just beautiful

• crow_e

stunning! just sent in a review

• inanutshell

love this! the imagery is astounding & the "turn your pain into art" thing is beautifully expressed here. only thing i would note tho, i think for the last line it would be "wasted" instead of "waisted"?

This is so fantastic! I am awestruck. The imagery is perfect. It really captures not only watercoloring, but also pain and love and... yeah this is beautiful.

• Landofstories

Wow! This is amazing! I usually don't like this style but you did it so beautifully!

I can't explain how perfect this was! Aw wow amazing work!