Writers of the World

Retired.
Love you all.
[Formerly ran by Dmoral & BurningMidnightOil]

To those who remember us,
Thanks for everything, are 2 years of activity were everything, it was truly amazing.

To those who don't know us,
You missed a heck of a couple of years, but I'm sure your time here will still be amazing. Perhaps one day we'll be back and active. Perhaps.

Nonfiction: Factual Information From Us

31
(Regarding this account)

As you know, nothing we write if "fiction, nonfiction, or poetry" and I believe so do the faces behind WTW. We've been dancing around certain guidelines already with this account (minor ones, really) so now with everything that's happening, I'm scared. Anyway, this account if just going to lay low for a while. We're still going to work on June (2020) must-reads (as well as the reviews for them), but that's pretty much it. So the contest page won't be updated for a while, the summer camp b*l*o**g will be on hold if not somewhat canceled. 

I hate to say it, but this is all out of fear. I rather lay low for a while and NOT get this account deactivated then join the "protesting" and lose all the progress and help this account has given to you guys. Safety precautions, okay? But just know we still stand with you, but more in a mini silent rebellious kind of way (like when someone's held captivate but had a symbol they flash to show the rebellion they're on their side), anyway, so yeah, if this account is inactive that's why.

I keep signing in periodically, in hopes I still have the ability to. But if this account does deactivate, I'll inform you via my personal WTW account (which I've kept secret all this time). So please, stay strong!

Fun Fact: Pteronophobia is the fear of being tickled by feathers.
(^Since this is a nonfiction piece^)
Was a tad nervous even writing this!

• July 10, 2020 - 9:05am (Now Viewing)

• Wisp

Whether you both check this account of not--well I just wanted to say thank you. For the brief time I was in tune with the community before it was torn apart, you both made it such an amazing environment. I've read some of your informational pieces, and they are certainly professionally written as well as informational. So thank you for being a core part of this community, and I have to say that your influence is still held dear in the veterans that have remained. Also the reason I'm writing this--well, I hit a milestone recently and I wanted to give my thanks for your support. Even if it was just a follow, it meant a lot to that young hopeful writer that was me a few months ago. So that you for giving this young girl a little hope in a time where it had been dying.

Oh heyyy that's so cool! Makes sense when I think about it.

Since this account is retired (which is so sad)... would you consider revealing your personal account?

...you probably don't even sign into this account anymore, so this is dumb. I was just going through the accounts I follow and came back for some bitter nostalgia.

• Currently Unavailable

Pteronophobia? Well, you learn something new everyday! :)

• ReaganMarie2024

Thanks for all that you've done, I really hope that this all dies down and this account can come back

• Currently Unavailable

You have been so amazing and considerate and if you want to lay low, I think you have every right to do so. I hope your account doesn't get deactivated because you are such a big help to the WtW community.

i totally understand your desire to lay low, and honestly, you've done way too much for us for it to all be negated by these new guidelines. we're eternally grateful <3 wish you all the best.

You have been the big help to the whole WtW community, thank you for all you do. I'm sad if you are going to leave; hopefully, we will be able to convince the admins to maybe change their mind.

I know I've said this many times, but thank you so much for everything you've done. You never had an obligation to do so, yet you became a shining light in this community. Your account did so much in helping me adjust. While I really really hope this account doesn't get deactivated, just know that I support you no matter what, and I won't forget you. <3

thank you for everything you do for us,don't worry.I completely understand.<3
    allssoo I'm a bit curious about your personal account...lol

Thank you so much for all you do! And, do what you gotta do, we stand with you! :)

• spectral

you work so hard for this community! i think you made the right choice in laying low, you're a vital part in this platform.

• poetri

don't worry, love, you've done so much for us and i think in doing this you made the right decision. you're absolutely lovely and i'd almost rather you stay safe than get deleted, especially with everything you've done on here. even so, yo be safe i'd save everything in a google doc s if this account does get deleted your work isn't lost (if that makes sense???) and lastly think i know what your personal is but i won't say lol, i'm kinda hoping you'll release it anyway and i can find out if i'm right :)

you’ve done bunches for our community! you are so, so important, and do what you need so that we get to keep you. if worst comes to worst: at least we’ll see you on your personal? i’m a bit curious. anyways: <3 stay safe!

• inanutshell

thank you so much for everything you do! your account is so important for our community, pls lay low & do what you need to do!

• purplepanache

you do so much for this community and i am so, so grateful. i really hope they don't go to the extent of deactivating your account.

We stand with you. Thank you for all the tireless work you do for this community, and we understand that laying low for a while is the best thing for you. <3

• spurtsofdarkness

What happens if they deactivate the account? Are you like, never allowed to come back?