Elizabeth Lewis

Hi guys! I am a teenage Christian girl who loves to write, read, sing and act! I love Broadway and the Keeper of the Lost Cities Series by Shannon Messenger! And I love Jesus! Soli Deo Gloria! --- "to God be the Glory!"

"He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away."
-Revelation 21:4

Also the artwork I used for my avatar is made by the amazing Laura Hollingsworth! Please check out her work! (She makes official Keeper of the Lost Cities artwork.)

Here's a link to a very helpful WtW document full of tips and tricks about WtW: please check it out! Even if you are not a newer user, it is incredibly useful! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/132307/version/254176

Selfishness

3
    I've recently realized how selfish I've been. I've only been caring about myself and my salvation when I've already been saved. Others are being killed. Others are being persecuted. Others are being shot. And all I do is sit in a chair and worry about myself. Me, me, me, I think. While others are being treated like dirt, and not being treated like a person made in the image of God. 
    But there is hope. 

Not from me. 
    But from the Lord. And Jesus. And the Holy Spirit. And the Gospel
    I can't change my selfish heart on my own. I need God. And so I ask Him to change my heart. 
    And He will. 
    Bit by bit, He will.
    Until He calls me home.
    Until I go to Him.

The world is like my selfish heart. It only cares about what it has and what it wants. And like my heart, it needs God. And so I ask God to change it. 

And He will. 
    Bit by bit, He will.
    Until the trumpets sound.
    Until Jesus comes back.
To read the piece of writing that opened my eyes to how selfish I'd become, read Crazy Creationist!'s piece: "Blood on Our Streets". https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/178113/version/356611

• Diana Cojocea

There is always something we are struggling with in this world, and sometimes we just want to fix it ourselves. But we can't. As humans it may take a while until understanding that only Christ can change us. Only He can purify and strengthen us. Its just a matter of letting Him. As a christian, I too struggle with difficulties... May Christ be our hope, victory and strength. God bless.

• Jesica Cojocea

Amen

• Jasmine khawar

Wow!!

• Ibex

*Clapping*