ineffable

moledro
ambedo
opla
nodus tollens
gnossienne
mimeomia
fata organa
lalalia

(The Dictionary of Obscure Sorrows)

Joined 5/5/2020

“Poetry is not an expression of the party line. It's that time of night, lying in bed, thinking what you really think, making the private world public, that's what the poet does.” ~ Allen Ginsberg

"Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet."
~ Plato

'I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night."
~ Sarah Williams

"Painting is poetry that is seen rather than felt, and poetry is painting that is felt rather than seen."
~ Leonardo da Vinci

our love is forfeit

5

i'm sending your pictures to the outermost corners of my phone. they are shooting stars disappearing in the same way i beg my romance to flee. i have held onto these memories for all the wrong reasons - not sinister - just wrong. this kind of love has never had a place in our friendship. it's fading; it has to be. i've never had control over these things, but this has gone on too long. the blueprints of your voice can stay in my mind, but they must be expelled from my heart.

• July 8, 2020 - 11:05pm (Now Viewing)

• abi's pov

"they are shooting stars disappearing in the same way i beg my romance to flee" this line literally blew my mind, absolutely beautiful.

• batman_is_a_cracker

Simply gorgeous.