Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

Slytherin || District 1 || Abnegation || Libra || Samwise Gamgee || Han Solo || Chris Evans is mine || Newt || ENFJ-T ||

~Daughter Of Hades And Persephone~

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” ― Albus Dumbledore

“May the odds be ever in your favor!”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

Without me

10
You once told me watching the sunset was your favorite thing to do. 
watching the view you said, 
"look how the colors blend, darling"
Your heart was guarding mine
but now your gone and my heart is in pieces
You taught me to enjoy the little things in life.
The random smiles you get from strangers or the sweet laughter of children.
I hope you watch the sunset every day
Without me.

This is so bittersweet and really pretty. It could totally be turned into a song if you wanted.

• Starlitskies

awww this is heart-wrenching but beautifully written.
    Re: Thank you so much! I saw your comment but had to unpublish the piece because I'd made a stupid typo. *faceplams* But thank you! <3

• Busssy.Beee

aww, this is so beautiful and heart-breaking at the same time. it carries so much emotion, it's absolutely amazing!

re: yesss!! cheese!! i don't really like blue cheese though haha. my favorite kind is probably brie. what about you? any favorite/least favorite type of cheese? and with what do you like cheese with most? <3

re: I know right?? i can't get over the fact that it's 70 degrees in february!!

• wallflower

I love this so much, and I relate to it a little more than I would like to admit. :)

• don't you see the starlight (#TS)

This was bittersweet in the best way and and lovely. Everything about it, I adore. Even if it breaks my heart.