HelpMe512

Ace
He/Him
Transphobes stay out
Joined September 2019
My inbox is always open if you want to talk:
okRiver512@gmail.com

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes, is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding the key,"
-Intro III by NF

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

If you have any other song lyrics to put on the quote board shoot me a comment and I'll gladly put them on!

i hide my poetry but really i hide my soul

13

i thought that i hated
showing people my poetry
because it's
not good

but i realize now
that i hate
showing people my poetry
because it reveals
how i truly feel

i could never admit
the things i write about
because they show how
broken
i am

i thought i hated
showing people my poetry
but i just hate
showing people
myself
lowercase intentional
this is based loosely off a poem i wrote when i was really deep into depression, and i turned to poetry to cope. now, i know that i post my poems online, but i have plenty that are private that i don't plan on having anyone see. most of those were written at an awful stage in my life, and i'm just glad that i made it through that.

• July 5, 2020 - 5:21pm (Now Viewing)

Replying: Yeah, thanks that helps a lot. I'll get started on my first piece in the morning. Thanks for the advice! It was insightful.

• pineapples

sameee! you did it, you figure it out
    i once shared a piece with someone that i was like,,, 'this isn't too bad, why not,,,' and then they got really worried about me,' and i was like,,, okay but this is mild, i want your life, i want this to be the most problematic thing in my life
    okay, rambling, sorry, this was awesome, and i agree, i don't show people stuff because it shows how i really feel

• inanutshell

very relatable :/ recently had the courage to show one person in my life my writing & even that sent me into a panic lol

• ~wildflower~

Yes I totally relate! Much like Stone of Jade, my poems are way too personal for me to share with anyone in person, but I am able to publish them here on the basis of anonymity. I’m scared to even share my music with my closest friends, let alone written fragments of my emotions (i.e. poems). Poetry doesn’t have to be shared to be amazing and special. Thanks for sharing your experience!

this is so relatable! I understand how you feel bc this is why i dont show people my poetry. i find publishing it on here is easier because im anonymous