seaomelette

United Arab Emirates

Heyo! I’m Lauren, a high school sophomore who loves reading too many fantasy novel series, listening to music, and eating a probably unhealthy amount of ice cream.

I love helping other writers! Just comment a piece you'd like to be reviewed on and I'll reply shortly. (*^▽^*)

Peer Reviews!

3
Heyo, fellow writers! I saw a post similar to this one and decided I might as well give it a try. Feel free to comment a piece you'd like me to review and I'll try my best to give you good feedback. Disclaimer--I'm not very good at poetry, so prose pieces would be preferable. Peer reviews on my own writing (hehe, shameless plug) would be highly appreciated as well! 

• July 5, 2020 - 7:08am (Now Viewing)

• seaomelette

Hi Sanjana! I've submitted a review of your piece, and I hope it's helpful. ^-^

• Sanjana Sunilkumar

https://bit.ly/30wQWcx

PLEASE REVIEW!

• seaomelette

You're welcome! I've written a review on your "The Witch and the Mouse" piece. I really enjoyed reading and reviewing it, and I hope it's helpful to you when it is published. :3

• HelpMe512

I'd love a review on any of my prose pieces. Thanks for doing this, and I'll definitely look over your pieces when I have time!