Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

For everyone who's sat on a tree branch and thought for a while
Or someone who wanted to

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters

Dating Kristoff? He's got a reindeer, good sense of self... He's got it all.

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

keepsunnyaroundfoundation.cake.org (credit: happy butterfly)

"I was born singing. Most babies cry. I sang an aria."
~ Fairest (book) by Gail Carson Levine

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

synergy

15

my fuchsia daydreams / yours are painted blue / sweating out our differences / hope flies on the august breeze / grab my hand / squeeze / until i look into those sparkling eyes / who wants a boring happily ever after / let's gallop through our troubles / together / cheap photo booths / posters from our memories / relive / no / recreate / the life we danced into existence / i released the butterflies / in my stomach / i like it better this way / without nerves and skeletons / we share the same closet / read our fortunes from 25 cent cookies / laugh them away because / we've already found love / i think we'll be just fine
Listening to Home Sweet by Russel Dickerson about 28 times got me in the mood to write about a married couple again.

• July 5, 2020 - 1:24pm (Now Viewing)

• happygiggles

o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d!

Aw, this is so sweet. I love the line, "my fuchsia daydreams;" it's really pretty and I love the word "fuchsia."

• ek503

This is beautiful :)
    And thank you so so much for your support! It made my day <3

love this :’)

Oooo, nice title!

• V-Poinsettia (V-Rose) #holidayvibes

Chapter 7 of Never Really Real is here!
    Here's the link:

• A Certain Type of Decisive

"relive / no / recreate" hit me so hard- you already know I'm a sucker for loving married couples, you didn't have to sucker-punch me with that baller line. It's a mood for all the past summers I keep thinking about during this quarantine.

ooohhh this title is really cool

• EliathRose

Replying: Wow, love the title! It’s really great!

Beautiful piece, it's very heartwarming.
    Title suggestions:
    Never gonna let you go
    Journeyed Together
    Love binded our hands

I hope this helps! :)

• EliathRose

Aww, this is so sweet! It made me feel all the warm fuzzy feelings inside. For a title, I think it would be fitting to just have a simple word, such as “Us” (I’m sure there’s better words out there but that’s the one that hit me in the moment), instead of a long title that’s maybe more descriptive, because it seems like such a simple, beautiful piece that should be able to speak for itself.

"who wants a boring happily ever after / let's gallop through our troubles / together / " YES .That's so sweet and just so realistic and that's what's beautiful about it.
    "i released the butterflies / in my stomach / i like it better this way / without nerves and skeletons / we share the same closet / " wow what a powerful line.i love how you show they are sort of bonded and ,kind of share the same burdens,and share everything with eachother,you write it in such a beautiful way.I love how you show they feel a sense of freedom because of it.
    as for the title.maybe "set free" or "set ourselves free" idk that's the best I could think of.Dont worry I won't get upset if you dont like it;)
    maybe if I think of a better one I'll come back

• birthdaycandles

and oh my gosh i've just started listening to that song you mentioned and WOW, did you see the beginning of the music video when the timing of cutting the wood is perfect!! lol

• birthdaycandles

ah, old love is my kind of love, whenever it wasn't about having a snap streak or liking people's posts but it was about those 'butterflies', asking people to dances and fortune cookies, i love this.