mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

I'll probably think of more and add them, lol. Half of these aren't really quirks, but I hope you enjoy! Let me know if you relate!

#CharacterQuirks

6
  1. I almost always stand on one foot whenever I'm in my kitchen, like in the tree pose. I probably do this other places too, but the kitchen is the place that I'm most aware of it.
  2. I always have songs stuck in my head, and I sometimes breathe to the melody and rhythm. I don't really know how else to put it.
  3. I feel like I never know what to do with my hands. I fidget a lot and when I'm trying to act, I don't know, professional, my hands feel like these weights that I just end up twisting together.
  4. Like my girl Anne Blackwood, I also adopt mannerisms when I'm around people a lot, specifically accents.
  5. I am a musician and often will tap my fingers against different spots of the counter to hear different frequencies. Sometimes I play out little songs that I'm sure no one can tell what they're supposed to be but me.
  6. I am very empathetic and feel awful when other people are sad. I usually try to cheer them up, but worry about saying something insensitive.
  7. The places that I get the most inspired to write are either in the shower or right before bed, after I've turned off my light. It sometimes takes me a while to sleep because my subconscious is planning whatever piece I have in mind.
  8. I pick at my cuticles when I'm nervous.
  9. Whenever I find a new word or catchphrase that I like, I say it like twelve hundred times that day and forget about it by sunrise tomorrow. Then I find a new phrase. I must be very annoying to people.
  10. I embellish when I recount things a lot. I can't help it.
  11. We have a toaster oven and it counts down from when you put the bread in. I usually don't leave it in the whole time and almost always take the bread out on a multiple of five.
  12. I use a TON of chapstick. 
  13. I also use a TON of hand cream. I wash my hands kind of obsessively because I have a food allergy and worry about getting sick a lot.
  14. If I hear a song, I can almost convince myself that it's a different song? This especially applies in places like stores where it's busy and kind of hard to hear.
not really sure if these qualify as quirks or if I did this right, but let me know what you think! 

• July 4, 2020 - 10:38am (Now Viewing)

• Chloe :) <3

this is so cute!!! Also, a quick reminder that my contest closes in about 2 days! You seemed interested in entering so if you find the Time would love to see an amazing entry or some amazing entries!!

mia you're so cute!! also 2... 2 is my life

6 is so sweet...mia you’re highkey adorable :)

Also, since a few people have mentioned picking at their cuticles, I've caught myself doing it a couple times in the last few days... the 4 is strong in this one

1-4, 6, 9, 12... we're like the same person?? Like wow, I didn't even think about these things until I read this, and yeah it's literally me haha. Thanks for participating!!