Anlee

15
ambivert
chinese american
cries, laughs, dreams
bops to classical, jazz, lofi, kpop
multi-fandomer but stray kids is my ult <3

active since July 2020

Semi-active. i publish somewhat weekly
ty for 90+! every single one of you fruit loops mean a lot to me <33
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Recent favorite word: aficionado
Some hobbies: dance, calligraphy, reading, listening to music, doodling, science olympiad
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
if you want a review, just comment on one of my pieces and I'll gladly do so :) If you just wanna chat, leave a comment too. I'm always willing to talk <3
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
I hope that at least one piece of my writing speaks to you

the throat of my poem is dried

10

gorgeous disaster of a shattered heart / the gift of love forgot to / give you our sentimental prize 

roadmaps concealed under clothes / still trace years of chagrin / no funerals are held for invisible deaths

demons love to slow dance / craving nothing more than to be kissed / by moonlight and whiskey

memories are close behind / I need to run before I / taste silence on the tip of the tongue
I don't know why I formatted it like this...btw does anyone know how to write a "message to readers" box on the left? My brain cells are lysed :_)

• July 3, 2020 - 10:21pm (Now Viewing)

• inanutshell

this is short but lovely! esp love the 3rd line :) also the message to readers for each individual piece is on the final page before publishing, in the box above the checkbox you would tick when you want peer reviews! this replaces your profile's message to readers for that piece only :) hopefully that's what you were asking for? but if not feel free to ask again!

Cool piece! When you're about to hit publish and asks you what kind of feedback you want, that becomes your message box for that piece. :)