Samina

Common girl with uncommon dreams.
Perspiration always turns to perfection :-)
Youtuber
Capricorn
Hopeless Romantic
Poet????

Go and check out
Tushar Mandhan, or else I will steal your chocolates :P I don't have words for him.
Pure heart, Mishthi Sharma, V-Rose and EliathRose
----------------------------------
PLEASE COMMENT AFTER READING; THEY MEAN A LOT TO ME
----------------------------------
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING INFORMATIVE PIECE
https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/187
---------------------------------
"Paper is more patient than man" ~ Anne Frank
“You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world...but you do have some say in who hurts you. I like my choices.”-John Green
“And in that moment, I swear we were infinite.”-Stephen Chbosky
“I want you to be the very best version of yourself that you can be.”- Lady Bird
“I am a mess"-Elio

Writing Streak Week 14 Day 5 (LOVELY-BILLIE EILISH AND KHALID; A DETAILED INTERPRETATION FROM MY PERSPECTIVE)

2
so as far as I know regarding the music video this is what I interpreted lovely describes feeling mentally, emotionally, or physically trapped. It is about mental illness also. The scene where they are trapped indicates being trapped in your bad thought. 'Something's on my mind' tells about self-harm. How Billie and Khalid were trapped and despite being together they couldn't help each other shows how in difficult situations you try to keep yourself away from your friends because you know it will hurt them. I also feel these parts. It signifies that they want to escape but can't. 
"oh, I hope someday I'll make it out of here..."
".I can't fight my fear"
"looking for a better place"
THE PART WHEN ICE FREEZES SEND A CHILL DOWN MY SPINE.
It also shows how self-harm is not the solution. the last part when they die and the trap is empty signifies that self-harm's cage is ready for its new victims and this goes on.
ALSO, "Heart made of glass, my mind of stone." it is referring to how their minds are strong but their hearts are weak. This depicts the great contrast between the mind and the heart. How these both organs never get together on some decisions.glass is usually known to be very delicate. So, it must be quite bad to have a softer heart and depression. As a result, grows a mind that is stone-unbreakable and strong.
the only question that fascinates me is the song is dark but the title is 'lovely' which gives me a feeling of positivity. and is it me or others also, DID ANYONE NOTICE HOW THE TITLE IS INTENTIONALLY LOWERCASED. This gives it a stronger vibes...
Her goes the lyrics. I hope my interpretations were comprehensible.
Thought I found a way
Thought I found a way, yeah (found)
But you never go away (never go away)
So I guess I gotta stay now
Oh, I hope some day I'll make it out of here
Even if it takes all night or a hundred years
Need a place to hide, but I can't find one near
Wanna feel alive, outside I can fight my fear
Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin to bone
Hello, welcome home
Walkin' out of town
Lookin' for a better place (lookin' for a better place)
Something's on my mind
Always in my headspace
But I know some day I'll make it out of here
Isn't it lovely, all alone?
Heart made of glass, my mind of stone
Tear me to pieces, skin and bone
Hello, welcome home
Woah, yeah
Yeah, ah
Woah, woah
Hello, welcome home
word count 480
date published 3-7-2020

• July 3, 2020 - 5:13pm (Now Viewing)

• Chloe :) <3

Replying: Contest Results are Out! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/178685/version/356929

• purplepanache

replying- sorry for doing this out here. but thank you so much for sharing your artwork with me. i also did check out a couple of your other videos, they were pretty damn good. my heart melts when i see people who can write and draw uwu. ill drop a few comments on your channel as soon as i can lol. thank you.