Yashmita Kochar

Welcome all...
Hope you enjoy what I write.
Honest feedback needed.

Welcome all...
Hope you enjoy what I write.
Honest feedback needed.

SEED

It was dark inside.  I was scared  As my family and friends were not around. I was good inside. Inside my mommy’s cozy womb. I want light, heat and water, So that I could grow faster.  And meet my mommy and daddy. My heart is melting as It’s been days or maybe weeks Spent in complete loneliness. Would you help me meet them? Oh sorry! It’s ‘The Humans’ I was seeking. Hey! Any animal out there?   I was good inside.  Inside my mommy’s cozy womb. I wish. I wish, I never came out. I want to grow Sooner than soon Into this world. Even though it’s harsh outside I'd seen it before entering complete darkness. I’m trying. Trying really hard To move out. But I’m deep inside. Oh! I hear something. I see something too. I see a worm. Daddy taught me about them. Maybe it would help me  Come out than kill me  For its development.   I was good inside. Inside my mommy’s cozy womb. I wish. I wish  To see and explore The world outside. I can’t stand Not to see them anymore. I could feel that I was growing. Slow but steady,I opened my eyes I shouldn’t have done that. I saw The Wild Humans. I regret coming out this late. My mom and dad and their friends Are dead. The wind is strong,Dust all around. The air is dirty. I see many dead barks. I rotate and see a scar on one. It is my dad. Mommy nowhere. Oh Humans!How selfish could you be? I wished to see them. See them but not like this. I don’t…I don’t wanna grow anymore.   I was good inside. Inside my mommy’s cozy womb. I wish. I wish I never left her. I was scared but now I’m terrified. I was best inside Inside my mother. I would be glad if Someone plucks me  And my life comes to an end. Because this start Is not what someone deserves. I don’t...I don’t want to become A tree if this continues. Save me Tree God!
Here is another one of my slam poetry. 
Hope you like it...

• July 3, 2020 - 1:21pm (Now Viewing)