Christy Wisdom

Hello people! What to say? I'm a Christian girl. I like to write. I write tons of poetry, some short stories, and other things.
God bless you!
Shouganai
-I wish I could speak every single language, wouldn't that be cool ?

You can be nostalgic for a place you've never been if you've been there in your imagination.

strokes of paint on canvas/those are my words on a page/watch as the ink blots drawn from the depths of my mind/stain papers as they grow yellow with age/wonder if they will live forever/in the imagination and thoughts of someone/for sometimes you'll find if the words are important/blotting them out is not easily done

Thank you to all who have supported me, and feedback is always welcome!
Also, if you comment on a piece of mine, I will generally respond to it at some point.

#CharacterQuirks

10
  • Much like the lovely Anne Blackwood (check her out, this is for her challenge!), I pick up tendencies or even patterns of speech from people I'm around a lot.
  • I often (though not as much as I used to) end up speaking a mix of Spanish-English-Japanese, because language is fun and it's good practice. I know almost no Japanese, but a measly thing like that's not gonna stop me! Sometimes I forget to respond in the correct language :/ This leads me to my next thing...
  • While high school was still happening, I had Spanish as the first class of my B days. Of course, this led to me speaking Spanish in English class and Gym class. Drove my friends crazy, but that's alright. 
  • I really REALLY dislike cereal. Seriously. I'd rather eat jellyfish (which I actually like!!) than cereal, although I guess Krave and Cheerios are okay, among one or two others... but I will avoid eating cereal as much as possible. Granola's okay, though...
  • ASIAN FOOD. Love that stuff. Ask me what I want to eat? Probably Asian food. Need a lunch? Ramen. What restaurant do I want to go to? Chopstix!! I am constantly craving Oriental food and that will probably never stop haha. 
  • I'm listening to music during at least half of my waking moments (unless I'm at school, where I can't. ugh.). Life without music is sad. Why would you do that?? 
  • It's easiest for me to process and understand complicated emotions or events or whatever by talking to people, especially my mom. Brainstorming sessions are usually also the best way for me to flesh out a character. 
  • I'm not incredibly fidgety, but I sometimes find it easier to refrain from running my hands through my hair or touching my face too much if I twiddle with this random rock I found. 
  • I haven't cut my hair in like... 11 months? Something like that. I refuse to cut my hair super short, and it's now about 2 feet long. Usually I'd get a haircut by now, but you know. Quarantine and all that. 
Go check out Anne Blackwood's challenge!!

• July 2, 2020 - 9:11am (Now Viewing)

Anyway, thanks so much for taking part!!

Ugh I'm so jealous about your hair. I love long hair but it doesn't look great on me, and even when I was trying to grow it out, it barely would go past my shoulders. Jellyfish sounds pretty disturbing to eat but I'm openminded. The music thing is so true tho. Like if I'm not singing or listening to music, there are 5 songs in my head.

• ava09

i randomly switch to spanish (i'm taking it at my school) sometimes when i'm texting or talking to my friends. :) also asian food is the bestttt!! my favorite days are when my mandarin teacher cooks for us - it's all so delicious and yummy and just ahh now i want potstickers lol sigh. also, i'm curious. what does jellyfish taste like? i've never had it.