.amelia.

listening to pop hits and classic piano pieces
with no in between

3am writer

Ravenclaw | Gemini | INTP | 4w5 
hopes for access to the Lost Cities
but none to Panem

here, but really low-key

on a hiatus...for now

please don't shun me for this guys
o-o

Also-Artists Community Challenge Week 1 | Something I whipped up in 30mins

8
So, i don't show off my art alot. I just keep them in the corner of my school diaries like this one here :p

Anyway, I do portraits alot, so the subsequent three will be similar.

This one (currently my profile pic) isn't anyone in particular.
But basically, the character is looking up, her head tilted up a little, to give her a hopeful look. If the quality of this photo isn't too bad, you'll see a small frown across her face, for frustration.

and so, through this sketch I've essentially covered my general emotion I feel--constant frustration and failure, but still struggling to hold on to what little hope I have. :|

thx for stopping by to appreciate
check out the official challenge here
Also-Artists Community Challenge Week 1https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/177129/version/352855

• July 2, 2020 - 6:05am (Now Viewing)

• Sol noctis

Heyo!! Nice drawing in the profile picture!!!
    I love your art works!!!

• Sol noctis

Heyo! Ya know making the nose is always the most rotten part.... But you've managed making a good one.... I loved your art...

• batman_is_a_cracker

Ooh~ I love your art style!

• Doodleninja

ooh I really like her nose! yeah, nice portrayal of expression! :D

• Gabriel Goodwin

I also love your portraits they're so good! Great job with the details of the face!

• EliathRose

Replying: Yeah, that would be fun! Just get back to me when you have time. And I’ve updated my profile picture now, I just needed to make it. Sorry about that!

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: Hello Amelia! Thanks for commenting I appreciate it! And yeah there's soooo many new people here that I don't know :((( (But, they seem like fun people to write with hihi) Hope you're having a fun time here in WtW! I'm too old to stay HAHAHAHA so that's that