mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

*throws confetti* it feels weird to do that to myself lol ;)

thank you all! *hugs*

25

as my good friend poetri once said, "super duper what the heck feeling slightly overwhelmed ummm yeah." i am so grateful for all of your support! every single one of your notifications and kind comments has made my day! this community has really helped me grow as a writer and as a person too! the fact that 175 people like my work enough to follow me and that so many more of you read and interact with it is kind of unreal! *hugs each and every one of you*

i already have a #appreciationpost in the works, but it's taking me forever since i don't want to leave anyone out, so there's that. so. there are a few options. i held a q&a for 70 followers, so i could do another one, but there are a lot of q&as going on right now so that might not be the best but if you want, i'd love to! or i could do a fav line << fav works post, where i tell you my favorites of my pieces and tell you the inspiration behind some of their lines. sunny.v did one a while ago and it was super cool! i could also do a random lottery draw thing like best at procrastinating. let me know in the comments what you think would be best!

this community means a lot to me and you are what makes it special! thank you for all the undying love and support! you are all amazing, thoughtful, and talented and i look up to you and learn so much from you every day! <3
i didn't link anyone's posts because i'm feeling lazy sorry :P

• July 1, 2020 - 5:53pm (Now Viewing)

replying: 'changing the tempo' is really quite smart- thank youu!

replying: so sorry, i’ve just woken up and this might be a bit incoherent! hmmm, ideas for impact? i sometimes think about what social stigmas/taboos bother me: so for “little girl, your lace is a weapon” and such. things to call out that shames a group of people/a behavior. or something less controversial: digging deep into conflicts with your identity, or rather digging into what you think you really have desired your whole life! like in “heliocentric wanderer” i took a lifelong desire of mine to be understood/understand equally and spun it into a piece. and then all my pieces about identity are self explanatory. so: yeah, identity, personal mottos/feelings, pieces that call out social stigmas/taboos....that’s mostly what I can think of! if you need more help, don’t be afraid to ask! i’ll do my best :)
    also: i’m doing alright! getting more sleep, so i’ll probably return soon. i’ve got a fourth of july piece that’s a little mean (to america: it’s similar to yours in the way that we both don’t feel like celebrating) so i’m a bit nervous. other than that: how are you? how’s summer camp? do you think you’ll be ‘returning’ soon? i miss you too :( can’t wait to “spend” (virtually!!!!) the rest of summer on Wtw with u! <3 <3

congrats on 175+ followers! (sorry for not commenting sooner, i'd had this tab open but then promptly forgot about it;;) you seem like an absolute sweetheart and i hope you keep befriending newcomers and old users alike.

• Samina

<3

• jun lei

*hugs*

• jun lei

so sunny has already unleashed the confetti bazooka, but--congratulations! you're such a bright, bright presence on wtw, and with such lovely writing, you deserve it and hundreds more. i think you should do whatever feels fun for you.
    again, congratulations!

• løne wølf

YAAAAS MIA! CONGRATS, GIRL! You are a miraculous writer with so much talent, and deserve every single one of your followers. *clinks glass* Here's to many more!! I think you should do a fav line or fav works post. Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

woohooo!!! *confetti explosion* wow you totally deserve it! you are so talented,all your pieces just amaze me.Your work is really an inspiration.You also seem so sweet though i haven't had a conversation with you before.I would love to but ya
    i don't know what you should do sorry:/ im a teensie indecisive! anyways congratulations *hugs you back*

• inanutshell

congrats! love your writing & here's to many more! would love a fav lines thing, i'm always super curious about writers' thoughts on their own work. but either option sounds good tbh, i'm sure we'll all love whatever you choose to do!!

• birthdaycandles

congratulations mia!!!!! you so deserve all of the likes comments and followers you receive because your writing is so awesome and you are so supportive to so many other writers on this site! you were my first follower I remember and you welcomed me into the site and said if I had any questions you were more than happy to help, I’ll never forget your kindness :) again congratulations :D

exactly what n. said :))) congratulations, love. do not forget me when you become famous for your work sometime ; )
    congrats to you. you really have grown as a poet

• Wicked!

Oh yayay congratulations! The fav works thing sounds cool. I just realised that I haven't read any of your pieces in quite a while, so uh get ready to have your notifications spammed lol.

• N.

oh my goodness mia! i actually feel bad because i keep thinking i'm already following you and i'm not (oof! fixing that!) congratulations on a huge, deserved accomplishment! you are absolutely a ray of sunshine on this site and it's so refreshing to see. keep on shining, love :)

• fatpanda

congrats mia!! i've loved watching your writing grow over the short span you've been here, can't wait to read your future stuff :))

• ava09

congratssss!! <3 i think a piece on the inspiration behind some of your lines/pieces would be pretty cool but so would the lottery (haha indecisiveness at its finest) but either would be great! :)

YESS MIA YOU ABSOLUTE RAY OF SUNSHINE, YOUU. congrats!!!!!!!
    also, i think seeing the inspiration behind some of your favourite lines and poems would be pretty cool!

• naomi ling

congratulations darling! you are such a sweet and positive force in this community, and i appreciate all of our interactions together so far. whatever you decide to do to celebrate will be fantastic <33

WOOHOO GO MIA OUR KWEEN YASSS *coughs* anyways, congratulations! seriously, might've heard it a thousand times before but you totally deserve all of your followers! versatile queen!!!!! love you <3333
    hmmm... i'd love to see you do a #favlines>favworks but tbh it's a lot of work and you're probably stressed enough already, so i'll just say, do whatever makes you happy! :) <333 love you!

• crow_e

congrats! you deserve every one of those 175

• poetri

oh lord i knew that quote would resurface eventually...just not so soon...

no but for real though, congrats darling. you're such a talented human being and literally an ANGEL and always a pleasure to see in my notifications. you deserve every single follower and more. i think a fav lines piece would be fun, but whatever you do will be great.
    can't wait to see what you do, lovely! congrats again and all the best to you. <3

yeeAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ONE SEVEN FIVE FOLLOWERS. *confetti bazooka* hehe u so deserve it love! it’s so cute of u to celebrate in multiples of 25 (?) bc it shows how humble and grateful u are. the sweetest gal ever: congratulations! im not sure wat u should do honestly....sorry that I couldn’t help I’m so indecisive! congrats, excited to see what you’ll do!