Wicked!

ENFP-T

Daydreaming and procrastinating more than is healthy.

Writer's block and sleep deprivation are my constant companions.

Community Ambassador Alum

[pfp: cover art for "Wild World" by Bastille]

"People are not to be blamed for their doubts, but that they make no effort to arrive at the truth."
—W.H. Davies

~

the contrarian's "Resources to Support the BLM Movement": https://bit.ly/2Mpmaui

outoftheblue's piece on police brutality in India: https://bit.ly/3dBxv5r

~

Feedback really helps, people. Be brutally honest, please.

Reviews are greatly appreciated, but if they don't offer any criticism, they're not much use.

Cynical

PROMPT: Mad Libs

12
Jai is a seventeen-year-old, who lives in Prynesse. Known for being rebellious and a free spirit, they want nothing more than to escape the confines of Prynesse and see the world for themselves, even though they’ve grown up listening to stories of the people outside having been compelled by paucity to be harsh and unforgiving. They pretend to be distrustful and cynical, believing that it’s the only way to save themselves from disappointment, when in fact, inside, they really feel hopeful of people being compassionate and empathetic. Jai’s biggest fear is looking back at their life and regretting the chances they didn’t take. What Jai needs is a little space to breathe, if they were to say so themselves; the biggest thing getting in the way is the ascendancy of Prynesse’s laws, which aim to shelter its citizens from a world that Jai believes isn’t as bad as it’s made to be.

• June 29, 2020 - 8:11am (Now Viewing)

• Elizabeth Lewis

Jai sounds like an interesting person! I love how you got into detail about Jai's worries and fears and what she needs! Keep writing!

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: ooooohhhhh! I'm all for supporting LGBT that's so thoughtful of you people!

Oh and I'm actually curious what you ambassadors do in Write the World these days? I know there was the peer reviews and the prompts, but there anything new by any chance? Idk if I'm allowed to talk about this but yeah HAHAHAHA

• Gabriel Goodwin

Replying: Mhmm was an ambassador here 2 years ago! And I enjoyed every bit of the experience!!! I can see a lot has changed with the WtW Ambassadors here hehe you all have matching profile pictures ;-;

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: Hi Wicked!! Yeah I think it's my first time meeting you too! Glad to see a fellow ambassador on WtW ;) How's the experience so far? am curiousss

• fatpanda

ooh i'd love to see more of jai!

• spurtsofdarkness

Replying: Thanks!

• black_and_red_ink

cool character and interesting setting