BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Winter Garden

3
Spider-webs stretch across the window, long free of any actual spiders. The frosty garden framed by cobwebs in the morning winter sun. A dove walks, or more . . . dances across the lawn, it's feathers puffed up, like the ruffled neck of a middle-ages gentleman's clothes, trying to keep warm in the cold. She coos to no-one in particular, waddling past the parsley. The peach-tree's bare branches are wintry and chilling, but the thought of it's soon-to-be blossoms is enough to make anyone adore it, besides; it is rather beautiful. The little cubby-house with it's wooden paneling and iron lion-head-knocker on the door, has not been used in quite a while - for fear of spiders you see. But it looks as if it belongs there, like an abandoned house on a property that would be quite lost without it. Rosemary grows to the height of a child, it's pot very much not controling it's size.

• EdilMayHampsen

I really love this piece! It gives such a vivid image of the the cottage in winter but also the life around it and the people who might live there. Well done!