Bailee

You may be wondering what makes me different from you or the person in the corner? Well not a lot really, I write on here, on Wattpad, and singing is my life. I'm striving to one day perform on Broadway... hopefully. I honestly just love feedback!

Hey everyone! I would really appreciate some constructive criticism. I struggle a lot with grammar. I would love to gain feedback about how I could improve this... thanks! From a girl you don't know!

Dear Future Bailee

PROMPT: Dear Me

0
Dear Me,

I could ask all of the cliche questions like "what are you up to now? Did you stick to your dreams." However, I won't. Instead, I want to focus on life right now (your past). 

You are 17, love singing, your friends and family and could think of doing nothing else in life than theatre. Your passion lies with the stage, you really are a theatre fanatic, typical. Do you remember you were 12 when you first wanted to be on broadway? Your ambitions always were one step ahead of others from a younger age, you have one direction.    I can think back to a couple of years ago, or even just last year. You seem so ignorant to the struggles of life compared to now. Oh, how you sometimes wish for that bliss again. You were floating in your 'a-okay' world without a worry or care, how nice. Then something hit you like a brick and your mind opened up to new things you hadn't even thought of. There were tears and there were fears but eventually, you overcame it, I always knew deep down you were strong. I may not give the best advice now, I'm still young. I want to tell you though never give up. Cliche I know, but your happiness is so important and please remember that.    The world sucks right? Filled with idiotic people who don't know right from left. You know that life is a struggle but sometimes mountains will be rocky until you reach the peak. 17 year old you, the world is at your feet. You see yourself in the future, on the stage, performing in front of thousands. You know all of the hard work required for it to happen. Sometimes you get so tired that you need to stop, breath and take a look back at what you have, but you know it's all great. You never want to become someone you're not through all of life and it's hopeful success, still be you.    Future me, I hope you are humble and kind and know how to treat a person right. I hope you don't have many dark days and know how to make them go away. I hope you live out your dreams and be who you want to be.    Most of all. I hope you're still like me. 

• August 11, 2016 - 10:42pm (Now Viewing)