BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 13 and an aspiring artist and author.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Daisy-Chains And Dead Roses #Dramatize

5
People pass me without a glance, not seeing a little girl standing under the willow tree. I have came here every day for a year, and not once has a person payed the slightest bit of attention to me. They walk past every day, and I sit here mourning the loss of my best friend, making daisy-chains to lay on her grave. Only eleven, and I no-longer have anyone to turn to. My days are spent singing and thinking of her, of the girl who was taken too young, only ten. Death is a bitter, bitter visitor; She comes, bringing her sickly sweet perfume of dead roses and slightly-over-ripe mandarins, and she takes everything I hold most dear. So here I sit, singing to the dead girl, who's life was taken by Death, and feeling the regretable sting of guilt that she didn't take me instead.

• Doodleninja

hey! contest results are up!!!

• Doodleninja

man, you pack so much history and emotion into this short piece! Nicely done! thx for entering my contest again :D

• And_The_Stars_Laughed

I love this, it was sorrowful yet it had a beautiful tone to it, and I love how you personified Death. Stunning work!! :)