BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Revenge #Dramatize

2
Fifteen years. Fifteen long, lonely years I awaited you. And now . . . as you stand before me, you quiver my young Robin. You quiver in fear of what lays ahead, in fear of me! Step forward, my child. How I have grown in these past fifteen years, how I have improved. But even before I became what I am today . . . I had the ambition to do great things, or terrible things if I was guided wrong. But now I know that these things; the ones which I intend to do, once I have power over the ones who once controlled me, are not so terrible after all, for after all; the end justifies the means. And so, as you quiver before me - you remind myself of me when all of this began. I was simply a vengeful child in the beginning, but now . . . as the climax of this battle nears; I am much, much more. My time has come, revenge is the bitter knowledge that even when you have brought enemies to justice, the original vexing problem, will never be undone.

• doodleninja

ooh I like that last line! Splendid work! thanks for entering my contest! :D