Ella R. Baker

There are worse things than running from your problems. All the same, you shouldn’t.” -someone somewhere, probably

Any advice is appreciated! Thank you. :)

concurrence of a plural mind

4
....... and they called this shimmering, androgynous being "The Transcendant," Seer of all Worlds and Parent of the Existential. The All Guardian who refused to be worshipped simply because they held all the knowledge of the universe. They considered their insight to be a gift to humankind as opposed to the justification of sovereignty over it. Above emotions and foolish whims, they are a creature of intellect, raw chaos, and aether, mortal, but existing across spacetime. Beautiful, strong, orderly, and soberingly calm.
This is kind of a creature/being concept that I was thinking about this morning. The idea came partially from a weird dream I had about God not wanting us to worship him, and me wishing my mother didn't order me around simply because I'm a youth. Annnnyways... Tell me whatcha think! Likes, dislikes, things that could be altered or improved one, etc. Thank you so much for your feedback!

1

• crow_e

i love this piece! just sent in a review

• Sadiez

Hi please read when you can: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/176106/version/350990