mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

this is the first thing i've written in like a week, so it's not that good, but it's something! i just wanted to twist stereotypes, which makes me a bit nervous because i don't want to offend anyone.

thank you for reading my piece! i've been a bit less active lately due to a persistent block and also working at a summer camp is taking up lots of my time. i love you all and i promise that i will still write when i can!

as if i could fade away

8

call me insolent as my hair trails past
my shoulders and the tips dance at

my heart. tell me i'm ignorant, but
not innocent as i dust my cheeks with

the blush of a summer's day. brand me
insurgent as i embroider jackets and

ride motorcycles in the span of hours.
declare me impertinent because you

can see my knees beneath my plaid
skirt. so long as you don't keep me

i n v i s i b l e

Wait you're working at a summer camp? So cool!! Do say more.

loved the line abt dusting your cheeks with the blush of a summer’s day! excellent poem!

aaack this is so lovely! “ declare me impertinent because you can see my knees beneath my plaid skirt.” yessss that’s just *clenches fist* revolutionary!! i have so little brain cells rn since i’m so tired so i can’t tell what stereotypes you’re disproving in the piece but i’m sure you absolutely crushed them!!! miss you bunches <3

okay so i fricking love the figurative language you use in this piece like "my hair trails past / my shoulders and the tips dance at // my heart" and all those types and wow. you totally blew the stereotypes away with this magnificent piece! *claps wildly