Eblinn

Belgium

currently
16
indecisive
writing
reading
drawing?
likes making
friends :)

Books I have wrapped my heart around:
°The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
°The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
°Life of Pi by Yann Martel

we will never not be

6
 i.
sunset sugar rush and standing on our pastel painted toes for cotton braided love/
pop a bottle of tears feeding our smiles/ and smiles eating our tears/
look in the mirror of sparkling stars sewed into our collarbones/ and see how new horizons line up behind our friends/
leave at dawn/ pack a disposable camera/ and snap polaroid embraces in silly epiphanies/
fueled by heart racing treasures/ of collapsing iridescent topaz towers/
and never stop stroking the lines filled with/ whispering dreams entangled in my hands/

ii.
forever young and beaming specks in our minds/ knowing we will never age a day in our lives/
rocking chairs complimenting beige curtains we resent/ and we most likely avoid/
spraying rays of vanilla amber over eau de cologne/ engraved in carefully piled up bathroom towels/
a fear for future wrinkles on our cheeks makes us only greater heated heathens/ balancing on butterfly threads of ashed long before exploded planets/
a minute not spend in yellow tunnels painted with every mental picture of joy ever taken/ is a sentence that could have changed your pondering wrenched thoughts not said/
we won't stop until we've seen every field of tangerine trees/ proving them wrong as we scatter every one inch peel out over their feet/ never once raising our eyebrows coloured in lime/

iii.
time is endless/ stretching farther than our chamomile smelling hair blowing in the wind/
we are the gods of gazing up at the night sky/ we are the infinity leading the cosmos to be free/
we fall down in honey tickled grass/ daisies on our nose and explosions of gold in our eyes/
tickets to movies that roll out the glamorous red carpet to our just beginning lives/
laughing sips of soda bottles/ and cracking up in our midnight arms as we drive/
to everywhere locked up in our hearts/ and beyond our imagination expanding/ as we inhale storms of revolution and 
dance in the pouring rains of melancholy melodies/ deepening our dimples,/ holes of star dust and violet breaths
as we are teenagers with awkward jaws,/ rosy cheeks and heaven in our collected scars/
as long as we are/
young,/ heart blazing with courage/ and eager to feel and touch and dream/
and guess what,/ present show-stoppers and past explorers of what's now ours to believe/
we are now/
and we will never not be/

youth/

I'm not too sure about the format but let me know what you think!

2

• Doodleninja

ahhh the vibes and the good ol' youth feels. I immensely enjoyed reading this and I love the specific imagery you have in here. Review coming soon!

• ElsaRee

This is so stunning! I loved the third paragraph a lot!! 'Heaven in our collected scars' Wow!!

gosh this was just a joy to read. we stan talent <3 i think i like this format, it's kinda like combining two styles together? if that makes sense. but wow, all of your pieces are reread worthy and i will be back to reread this absolute masterpiece. the message about youth, the way you conveyed it so effortlessly and brilliantly. in a way, it's kinda bittersweet :,,). love this, you're too good <3