Sadiez

“Passionately smashin’ every expectation!”

List of random facts about me:
• I’m 16
• She/her
• I’m gay
• aspiring novelist and journalist
• I’m a Ravenclaw
• I love musicals
• I’m a romantic
•I love comic books.

Happy pride month!!
Also I’m hosting a competition for pride month so go check it out.
It’s under the title, Competition!!/pride month.
Black lives matter.

Pride month/ competition update, Please read.

10
Hi Everyone,
some of you may already know that I am hosting a competition for pride month, and you will also know that I said the closing date was the twentieth and I had also said I would post the results by now. So first I would like to say I am so sorry for not posting the results or any updates, I have had a lot going on in the past week that has meant I have been pretty stressed and really busy.

So even though it’s pretty late here is an update. 

I am extending the deadline to the 29 as I still need more entries for prompts 1, 3, and 4 
so If you still want to enter please enter for these prompts. 

Prompt 1: Music, has always been something that has given me comfort and joy, it’s such an important part of life that carries such expression and different stories and often means something different to every listener and so this is where my prompt idea comes in, can you tell me about a song that really resonates with you, maybe the lyrics mirror your journey as a member or ally of the community? Or maybe the song just simply made you feel understood and welcomed? Or maybe not alone? When doing this prompt can you possibly take specific lyrics and explain why they have significance to you? 

Prompt 3: Write a short story about an important moment in an LGBTQ+ person’s life. Maybe they’re coming out? Maybe they’re starting to go through the process of transitioning? It Could be something simple but it might mean a lot to them, like they could be going on there first date since coming out? Anything that you think has meaning.  

Prompt 4: This is my last and favourite prompt, it’s pretty simple but so important and I would love to hear from you all. The prompt is what does pride mean to you? For this prompt answer this question. it can be in any writing medium you want poetry, essay, etc. 

so yeah, please enter if you want too. If you want anymore information on my competition here’s a link to my original piece explaining the competition: 

• Ella R. Baker

I’m excited to have the opportunity to write more. :) no worries about the time for results or reviews. Thank you for hosting this competition!

• BizzleWrites

https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/176327/version/351060 for prompt four.

• BizzleWrites

I've written a piece for prompt four