Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
A bit empathic
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Whaaaat? Definitely not another Tennessee piece written while listening to country music.

queen of the smokies

11

butterflies the color of sunlight / whispering through sugar maple leaves / bare feet / with a coating of grass stains and dust / balancing on top of a boulder / a monarch / smiling down at the world / it greets her / its voice is heard / in the raven's call / and the thrumming of the earth

• June 27, 2020 - 10:36am (Now Viewing)

• Chloe :) <3

Replying: Contest Results are Out! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/178685/version/356929

I love how you really bring out nature in this piece; the first and last lines are especially the best. The last line reminds me of guitar playing for some reason.

Replying: hmm interesting... I think I do have the accent you're thinking of idk maybe less exaggerated idk. I would like to tell you but it would kind of reveal my location and my mom said i shouldn't cause we shouldn't put out too much personal info on the internet,,nothing to do with you!

There are many different American accents but I remember when I just came on wtw I saw like you put out a singing parody and I could here your accent so I read your comments in that accent haha
    Also just remembered a pixie haircut! Ooolala if only I had the guts! It looks so cute on you ;)

Replying: yay thank goodness!
    Happy you understand hehe
    Oooh I wonder what you think my accent is..

• V-Rose

Replying: Yes, I think it was in TLC. And I am so happy to hear that you know the series!

Replying: me in the last message literally only relating to myself lol

Replying: eissshh shame.(just in case bc my cousins said it was a SA thing.Here when we say shame it means like oh I feel sorry for you)
    Oh ok lol sometimes in messages I can't tell if its sarcasm or not lol so embarrassing but like it's hard when you can't hear someone say it sarcastically

Replying: lol, me too XD

Replying: *here not hear

Replying: heeehee .wait I'm confused, so it's not about Tennessee?
    Also its pleasure,no need to apologize!atleast you could sleep! The wind was crazy hear so my dog started barking so I woke up super early *annoyed sounds*

Heehee I love that you used RAVEN!!! I see you anne,I see you! You naughty little thing !jk
    Btw the imagery in this is so beautiful!
    Oh my gosh I use exclamation marks way too much!

• mia_:)

Replying: Yeah, it's a day camp for kids. Super fun and I love it! Sadly, writers block has been persistent, so I've been less active lately, but I haven't forgotten about you! <3

• inanutshell

your pieces about tennessee are always so beautiful, i can really feel the love you have for it :)

• ~wildflower~

Replying: Haha whoops, sorry. I was just trying to reply quickly and didn’t read it properly! The message still applies :)

*narrows eyes* are you...absolutely sure...this isn’t about...Tennessee? *eyebrow raise emoji*

• mia_:)

this is beautiful! i can really picture it! *looks at you suspiciously* ANNE . . . i feel like this maybe, just maybe MIGHT be about Tennessee? did your message to the readers LIE?! jk jk ily!!! <3

Replying: It's fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

• ~wildflower~

Replying: I think you would still qualify for APHU! It’s not about fitting a set of requirements, but rather something available to anyone who feels tall/short or doesn’t quite feel that they ‘fit in’ in terms of their height. If you feel that you are tall, then go for it!