kealoha

novelist
singer/songwriter
artist
wanna be poet
ukulele lover

almost inactive

ummm, anatomy lesson for the day? XD idk what this is

being

10
oxygen tumbling through wind pipes and into hollow lungs / red blood cycling through a never-ending circuit / muscle beating against ribs vigorously / nerves screaming at the slightest sensation / bones supporting fragile structure / stomach consuming tirelessly / arteries tenderly cradling life in the form of color / skin stretching and pulling to keep everything contained / tongue performing acrobatics to produce sounds / eyes perceiving beauty and criticizing it / teeth shining to represent joy / hair twisting and winding whichever way fingers guide it / soul sparkling and dancing.

to exist is really indescribable.  
i'm not sure what this is, but i love describing things so this style is working out great for me.  lowercase intentional.  feedback appreciated, as always :)

1

• Jo Margaux

Love this! Especially hat last line!

ah your descriptions are gorgeous! i especially love the line about oxygen tumbling through wind pipes.

• Dmoral

that opENING tho, aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH

• naomi ling

awhh this is so beautiful and a perfect way of describing the human body. thank you also for your kind words; i look forward to bumping into you again around WTW soon <33

• ~wildflower~

Hi! To celebrate 50 followers, I did a raffle style thing to choose three of my followers to award with 2 reviews of their choice. You were one of the winners! Check it out here - https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/175935/version/350123 - and comment with which pieces you would like me to review :)

• books4life

Whoa! I like this. The human body is so intricate and fascinating, to me at least, and I love your creative take on it. :)

• Eblinn

ooh I like this! our human bodies are so intricate and there is a wonder about being alive