happy butterfly

South Africa

14
poet
swimmer
reader
a shy people's person
wtw's official little sister:)
special wtw sister to anne blackwood<3

"it's time to sing something for no other reason than to feel my voice"~Anne Blackwood

"so rearrange the world and perhaps you'll find your celebration of humanity" ~Dmoral
if you're a newbie or haven't gotton to know me yet,come say hello please! :) don't be shy:)

go read Spectral's work, i look up to her poetry so much it's just so beautiful and i can't believe it's real.

A huge thank you and then trailed off into an update

14
Hi everyone.i would like to say a short thank you to you all.i am less focused on the numbers than I was before but that doesn't mean I wasnt happy when I saw the 80th '_ is following you' notification. Thank you so much.Your support is so so appreciated. Thank you for making me feel part of this wonderful community.i am amazed about how much kindness there is here.

I would also like to say,thank you even if you dont follow me.Because just liking and reading my work is more than enough.
Also, I am amazed about how much talent there is on wtw.So thank you for just WRITING!
Because I learn so much from everyone's work.from different styles of poetry,formatting, and learning words I never knew existed.

I knew nothing about poetry when I came here and I feel as though I have learnt so much already.

That said I still know very little but I am determined to improve.I want my poetry to be so much better.The other day I was reading some pieces and wishing I could write like that.So I was like "YOU CAN WRITE LIKE THAT *MY NAME*!!!".

So if you see that I post less frequently its because I'm trying to improve my writing therefore I take more time on my pieces.And please if you read one of my pieces and have some advice, it is very appreciated!because I kind of don't want to write 'okay' poetry.i want to write 'great' poetry.

Anyways ,this turned into an update lol

Again just a thank you to you all,especially you 80 wonderful angels!!!!

love ,butterfly

Again,thank you for reading, writing and supporting!<3

• June 26, 2020 - 7:24am (Now Viewing)

• Dmoral

ahhhh, no worries love :) ofc u can use that quote in your msg box

congrats on 80+ followers, and yes, i do consider every single piece that is nominated, and i actively look for pieces to highlight on the dashboard as well. there are absolutely no conditions for nominating, other than the piece had to be written/published in the respective month i'm calling for nominations. i look forward to your input!

Congrats on 80+! You deserve all of them!

Replying: yeah, I have no idea *gasps as well*

• birthdaycandles

^-^ congratulations!

• ~wildflower~

Hi! To celebrate 50 followers, I did a raffle style thing to choose three of my followers to award with 2 reviews of their choice. You were one of the winners! Check it out here - https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/175935/version/350123 - and comment with which pieces you would like me to review :)

Congrats to an amazingly talented writer! :)

• V-Rose

You deserve every follower!

• kealoha

Congrats! You deserve it :) Keep up the AMAZING work!

BAM! 82. <3

• inanutshell

congrats! pls keep writing, all the best! :)

• Doodleninja

congrats!!! yes keep on writing! :D

congrats on 80 followers, butterfly! good luck with writing! i know you’ll do great :))