Gabriel Goodwin

Philippines

Writing. Inspired. Art.
I've always been inspired by animation. It's strange really, but that's why I write!
The biggest challenge is to convey that in words.

Remember to write what you love! Peace!

/// WTW Writer since 2017 ///

I'm gonna miss Write The World so much :(((

"Write until the ink spills from your eyes like tears."

Feel free to like and comment on any of my works, and I'll do too! Oh, and if you want any of your pieces to be reviewed, just ask in the comments and I'll try to do so within the week :D

Have a great day as always! Keep writing~

Things about me:
Massive G H I B L I fannnnn
Otaku (somewhat)
Likes photography
Is part of the school band
INFJ
Art enthusiast
Weird. Weird. Weird.
Though, I'm human.
Writer all throughout

Yosi Method

11
https://app.luminpdf.com/viewer/5ef4dabcdf64d2001381cf7a

I wonder if this works for you guys. Just wanted to show my writing lately :D

It's shape poetry, and quite too big to fit WtW too so I just shared the link instead!
Tell me if the link works or not! I'll change it if ever. 

*Yosi - It is a Tagalog/Filipino slang for the word cigarette.

WHICH IS BAD BTW DON'T SMOKE

I'm not sure if this type of content is allowed, but feel free to tell me otherwise (I would delete if needed).

• July 13, 2020 - 9:54pm (Now Viewing)

• JadeAndSerpentine

I should call this the perfect example of something bigger and better than WtW. The scope of this poem is just... I don't know... above and beyond? Never mind, I just really love it XD

I really hope you can share your writing with the greater world once you graduate!

• fatpanda

okay WOW the formatting was absolutely mesmerizing, i loved the way it was written asdfghjk well done!

• Dmoral

*jaw drops*

Replying: Padlet has a bunch of stuff, but what I use it for is its chat feature. It can be as anonymous as you like it to be. I um have no clue what Canva and Edmomo are hehe. But yeah it's cool and I've already used it to talk to a few WTWers.

• .amelia.

Sorry to be a spoilsport but i couldn't open the link w/o the need to download the app, (which I didn't have phone storage space for :p)
    but I will most definitely read it when I get my hands on my computer :)

replying: I don't seem to remember giving you a reply...?
    I was/am on an extremely low profile for now to catch up with my exams and all, so I felt like I passed your comment (<3) by accident.
    anyway, thanks for reply, and I hope you're spending your 'golden days' here well hahah. High-five for being a Ghibli fan as well? :D

Replying: As if I'm forgetting you. *dramatic eye roll* Sads about the school but especially about the Padlet. T_T The only social media account I'm allowed to have is Facebook and yeah friending a random 19 yo from the Phillippines JUST might not go over well XD and you probably don't even have it anyway. Do you think it'd be possible for you to get Padlet? I don't wanna have to mourn your death when you leave lol.

• Chloe :) <3

First, this piece is so so so amazing!
    Replying: I think more of a poetry person? I like rhyme and rhythm in my lines. What about you?

OMIGOSH I FREAKING LOVE THIS AND IDK HOW TO EXPRESS IT

• inanutshell

woah this is so cool! plus the format really fits the subject matter in the poem, the way it trails here and there. provides a really good visual of your different thoughts & feelings, love it!

this is so cool!
    shape poetry sounds quite unique!

wow, this is awesome!!! the shape is so cool!!

• batman_is_a_cracker

Ok, uhm, can I be the first to say DAAAMMMN!!??! That was SO GOOD! Beautiful! Gorgeous! I love the format and the word choice! Great poem! :)