Purple Pizza

a writer with a million tabs open on her laptop, looking for inspiration and scribbling on a google document <3

sUGGESTIONS fOR nEXT cONTEST pLEASE!

CATEGORY 2 AND 3 WINNERS! THRIVING IN TIMES OF UNCERTAINTY

1
Hey everyone! I guess you all are ( not ) eager to know the winners for the last two categories. I received a few entries but I could not get some links to open-it showed a 404 error, that is. I apologize if its just my internet low bandwidth or something, but I judged the entries I received.

Only one entry per category ( 2 and 3 ) were able to load, but it does not mean it's not a win well deserved. Congratulations to  Emi ( United States ) on winning Best Content for these rounds, along with Category 1. I loved your pieces and I could not have written better. Kudos! Your peer reviews will be hella detailed, I assure you that!

As for the other entries, I could not get ReaganMarie2024 and Ollie Octopus' links to load. I am however sure that they produced amazing pieces; therefore, you both shall get two peer reviews each. My treat! Along with likes on all posts,too!

There we go- my first contest ended, and it was an absolute pleasure. Thank you to all who participated.

PS. Wondering who gets Most Popular Story? That nomination is left for YOU to decide! Comment on this post on who deserves this prize. If you are one of the nominees you can nominate yourself too, no biggie.

The nominees are:
1. Emi
2. ReaganMarie2024
3. Ollie Octopus
4. MuslimQueen06

Please note that all rewards will be distributed before the end of June. Keep a look out for the next contest!
i LOVE YOU GUYS<>

• June 25, 2020 - 6:45am (Now Viewing)

Oh yeah! Now I remember about this. I'm so sorry, I took down my piece because I was saving a lot of my pieces. Great contest though!