magzimum

a writer with a million tabs open on her laptop, looking for inspiration and scribbling on a google document <3

How did you like my contest?

RESULTS ARE OUT!!!! CONTEST: THRIVING IN TIMES OF UNCERTAINTY: CATEGORY 1 (OTHERS COMING UP)

3
I am terribly sorry for delaying the results, it won't happen again! I was OVERWHELMED by the love you gave me in the form of-well-competition entries! I had a great time judging your pieces and rest assured I could not decide upon a winning piece immediately. I appreciate your patience and participation. Since I am relatively new I did not expect this response. Thank you for welcoming me so warmly!

Enough chitchat- let's get down to the winners!

Category 1: I received the most entries for this category; although I am guessing that is because the word limit was awfully short? But your pieces were delightful. Here are some I picked because they stood out.

Best Content : Emi ( United States ) provided a deep insight to fear not being ours. I loved the choice of words and plot of the mesmerizing prose piece. Congratulations! A win well deserved.

Runners Up : 1.MuslimQueen06 ( United States ) this piece was short yet true in its form. The simplicity impressed me. Well done!
                     2. ReaganMarie2024 ( United States ) had a greatly inspiring quote and it encouraged me to 'fly'! Thank you for the insightful piece, nice job!

Other categories are due to publish today. Keep a look out! Rewards will be distributed before the end of this month.