Deleted User

.

to us

3
 there's a llama somewhere / lying on the sweet grass / i wonder if the soft air/ plays around its ears while / here it roars / howling thunderstorms / the llama rises up / his bells clang the alarms / the sky is falling down / broken to a hundred pieces / the llama climbs its silver throne / glass wraps around his fur / there's a cat in the clouds / purring thunder into the night / his eyes are the dashing stars / he chases comets of mice / and-
  hairballs of lava sparks / oh! they dance around my hair / i go waltzing with the cries / of a midnight crow / and we soar along the streams / there's a troll sipping his tea / of childish dreams and vibrancy / and i tip my hat to his wrinkled eyes / he smiles bright as the cat it sighs / breeze of darling fireflies / pull us along the shore
   i saw a rabbit with eyes of wise times / he laughed a rope around my soul / we fell down the rabbit hole / i saw the hatter with his hat / held together by the glazed voice / of a lonely man / the best are always the saddest and / he and spun futures of lavender tea / we sat down / and crooked smiles played / our lips into a grimace as / we drowned in flavored waters / look for the future / look for the world / i caught his eyes and he pulled me back / the llama snowed cotton / the cat cried dust / look to the world / to the world / to us
        /and hot tea splashed over our laps

*claps hands wildly* look. i made a thing. i made a thing isn't is just mwah! this is it sunny!
enjoy <3
also, it really doesn’t make so much sense people. really doesn’t at all.

• June 24, 2020 - 11:43am (Now Viewing)

Replying: Oh thank you!! (Not creepy btw) I was terrified to get it bc to be frank about it my body shape isn't that obviously feminine, but it's a more feminine cut, and it really frames my face well. Idk if it looks "cool", but it definitely looks better than a mop of quite thick hair drowning my little face.

I totally didn't copy and paste that from my reply to her

Congrats on getting married!!

hehe hello dearest. i admit this is also nonsensical to me but i adore it. *coos* i guess it’s up to me to make a sensical marriage announcement then ;) love this!! <3 “ cat cried dust / look to the world / to the world / to us ” awwwwww.

Footnotes confuzes moi but I'm assuming it's an inside joke lol