Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

I'm aware this isn't my best work, but I really wanna keep up this streak, and I figured some of you guys would like an update on my health.

Writing Streak Week 13 Day 2 - Remembering Yesterday

8

The long drive to chiropractor in *city name*
But apparently he can help me
It turns out that he doesn't focus on your spine
Energy signatures of foods and diseases
I'd think he was nuts if I hadn't experienced
My strength being taken away
He says he can help me
And I just might believe him
I went to this doctor that is technically a chiropractor in degree but focuses more on the chiropractic belief that everything in your body are connected. He used vials with energy signatures (?) of different things along with the knowledge of which muscles are connected to which organs to determine that the cause of my "mystery disease" could be a combination of epstein Barr (spelling ack) virus and a sensitivity to corn, which is fixable. Here's to hoping!

• Eblinn

I'm so happy for you :)
    Also, thanks for the tip!

Oh I'm so happy for you! I hope this doctor will work! I'm so glad things are looking more sunshine and rainbows for you Anne!

we're here for you Anne! <3

ah i’m always happy to hear updates about your health! here’s to hoping this doctor will work!

I hope everything will work out. You're strong! :)

• mia_:)

I agree with Emi! Here's to hoping that everything gets solved soon! I was corn free for a while and only recently started reintegrating it back into my diet (POPCORN) I know you'll get through whatever this is and I'm here for ya, you cloud of blueberry cotton candy :P <3

Wow, this sounds like a crazy experience! Never heard anything like it, not that I'm anywhere experienced in medicine. I really hope this doctor can help you!