mia_:)

13 || she/her || wtw's resident adoptee :)

let's be friends! :) <3

mochi waffle :D

est. march 5, 2020

I haven't written a limerick in forever and I literally despise this piece, but I'm writing to try to push through a block, so the fact that I can even form words is a miracle :/ :)

thalassophilia

11
bask in dappled sun, dip your feet in the lagoon
and, darling, listen to the conch shells croon
golden grains sift between your toes
the sea grass internalizes your woes
you and i can float away the afternoon

• ElsaRee

This is so beautiful!

this is the single most gorgeous limerick i’ve ever laid my eyes on. and the sea terrifies me, so that’s a huge feat. UGH. beautiful!
    also replying: hehe yes a wtw wedding! vinter and i recently got wtw engaged so...not sure how the wedding will work! whatever happens, it’ll be fun. *hands you flower basket* also dw about it! read whatever you’d like at your own pace, i hope summer camp and your novel are treating you well! as for the sequel stuff: i’ll talk more about the details in my 150 follower post ;). miss you bunches too!!! can’t wait to see you around more!! *hugs hugs breakdances hugs*

Replying: Thank you so much <3

Replying: Thank you. <3 He says he can even desensitize me to the foods (possibly with the exception of gluten). So I'd even be able to eat them again.

• Wicked!

This is so beautiful! I especially love the first line. Also, I realized that I've never really thanked you for the comments you leave you on my pieces—they're always so sweet and never fail to make me smile like an idiot lol so thank you!

K but how did you manage to write a limerick that's not cheesy

the rhymes are just... wow. even if you despise this piece, it' still really lovely in my eyes! love this <3

• purplepanache

i love the atmosphere you create in your writing. the last line is to live for.

• lianhabanana!

Simply beautiful! :)