Eblinn

Belgium

currently
16
indecisive
writing
reading
drawing?
likes making
friends :)

Books I have wrapped my heart around:
°The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger
°The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd
°Life of Pi by Yann Martel

i break down in kaleidoscope shatters

13
dreams only suffer in tattoos on your back/ rooftops so pale in summer moonlight/ ghosts even hate to whisper goodbye tonight/ gulping paranoia fueled drinks/ for the sake of our own thrown glass queens/

hold my cold blushes in your hands/ ocean filled sand brushes my fingertips/ infected ink shells stream down your cheeks/ terpentine oozed out of golden charms/ you make a recurrence/ as a character in my book of weeping souls

fascinating that familiar tone/ so alluring these treacle tropes/ our bones will be found in the drenched down lake/ behind my bush of wilting bourbon roses/ find your origin near the lunar vines/ form green swings faltering in the wind/ people die saying / and swearing survivors intent to catch our breaking souls/
as your overwhelming love has made me suffer in violet vibrations/ mystical mind-controls star your one-man show/ because your detached future beliefs have invaded two galaxies today

sob this lily despair / your absence splintered in my core/ my isolating haze makes strangers fold up in tiny wrappers/ made out of marble hopes

1

"ghosts even hate to whisper goodbye tonight/ " oooh I love this line it has so much beauty to it.

• Doodleninja

wow the stunning imagery here. Exquisite! You never cease to blow me away with your poetry.
    Review coming soon!

• pineapples

honestly, i just wish i could write like this, it is sO beautiful :)

• A Rose

"sob this lily despair" oh my gosh, you have a way with words

• inanutshell

this was captivating from start to finish, so many amazing lines here. and the title! really beautiful <3

• spurtsofdarkness

Hey, I reviewed the piece 'unfinished sentences' and goddamn it was beautiful. I don't know if I even contemplated it right XD. Also, it would take a couple of days to drop before you can see it, and I just wanted to inform you that I can't wait. thank you

• ~wildflower~

Replying: thanks for your comments on some of my recent pieces - I really appreciate your support! I also liked your piece, “imploded brain” - it was very relatable!! - but there was no comments box on my screen, for some reason. Anyway, thank you and I’m loving your work! :)

• ElsaRee

Simply stunning!

"sob this lily despair / your absence splintered in my core/ my isolating haze makes strangers fold up in tiny wrappers/ made out of marble hopes"
    this is definitely one of those poems I come back to. just so effortlessly gorgeous. <3

Beautifulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll <333333

AAAAH EBLINN YOU ARE A GENIUS.
    “ hold my cold blushes in your hands/ ocean filled sand brushes my fingertips/ infected ink shells stream down your cheeks/ terpentine oozed out of golden charms/” what what what what that’s just so...*mwah* it’s so pretty? your diction is like, off the charts. i’d kill for your imagery skills!
    “ mystical mind-controls star your one-man show/ because your detached future beliefs have invaded two galaxies today ” oh that star-galaxy thing is just magnificent
    “ my isolating haze makes strangers fold up in tiny wrappers/ made out of marble hopes” marble...hopes...*cries* your brain, it amazes me. wow. as always, i’m gonna reread this several times. stay awesome, dear. this is a national treasure!

"hold my cold blushes in your hands" "infected ink shells stream down your cheeks" damn this is beautiful and deserves to be in an art museum or something. i'm speechless and will reread. love love love this <3