elliem

Apparently, I'm 17
Come to my feed for free hugs :)
Somebody run through castle ruins at midnight with me

Acting
Dancing
Singing
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
Petrichor
Soft girl/Dark academia mix
Virgo
ENFJ

WtW pixie

Hi hi hi so I changed my pfp and I'm self-conscious and I'm already considering changing it back to the old one so please be honest and let me know if it kinda sucks. It's a drawing of me that I did bc I didn't want to put my actual face on my pfp (because that's creepy), so I thought a drawing of it would be better. Please be completely honest hehe. If you think at all that it is weird or creepy or something let me know because I'm probably going to change it back tomorrow anyway. :') *cries in anxiety*

Some More Rambling Except in two Languages (I Leave a Translation)

19
    French poets must be lonely
    For the prettiest words come from dark souls;
    "Bundle me up in a blanket of broken dreams," the poet whispered,
    "So I may feel your shattered hope crush me sweetly."
    But broken dreams have their shards
    Which is how he was cut so,
    How his skin was sliced by razor-sharp, jagged hearts

With a shaking hand, he grabbed his quill,
    Letting shadowy ink slither down his thumb
    (just like blood)
    And wrote a poem of broken dreams and lies,
    Of bittersweet love and the utter lack of it,
    Of fluttered lashes and sweet, sweet poison
    That he could never himself find to drink

Ton esprit de cristal
    Peint arc-un-ciel avec
    La moindre pensee sereine
    Tes yeux sont plein des ombres;
    Je veux les faconner en pensees heureuses
Translation:

Your crystal mind
Paints rainbows with
The slightest serene thought;
Your eyes are full of shadows;
I want to shape them into happy thoughts

**

Thank you everyone for reading this! My French is nowhere near perfect, so if you're a good French speaker and notice a grammatical error, please be sure to let me know! I seek to improve my French wherever I can. I also had to search up "serene" in a French-English dictionary and I'm really disappointed that it's just "sereine". :/

Also, I'm self-conscious so if you haven't already, please read the message to readers :( :( :(

• July 2, 2020 - 10:55am (Now Viewing)

• Pravartika Wankhede

Très bon! (doesnt this mean excellent?) aaahh. wellll all poets are sed dr. banner saying, "that's my secret, I'm always sEd" its our superpower. *winks Also, Merci beaucoup, for your comment. <3 I don't think it's strange talking to strangers. On the contrary, it is liberating and refreshing. Where do you suggest we converse?
    ANNNDD, youre tres magnifique. Wtw is the LAST place to be insecure love. Bisous.

This piece is beautiful! And I love how you put french in it!
    Aww you're so sweet ,your pfp is so good,don't change it.you're so pretty!

this is stunning, LOVE the addition of French here! (is it bc a lot of Canadians in Montreal, etc also speak French?)
    and your pfp is gorgeous as well, you're quite a good artist!

Gorgeous piece and gorgeous profile pic! :)

• ava09 (angels, auroras and sad prose #holidayvibes)

this is a beautiful piece to match a beautiful profile pic. ;) both are incredible. <3

• ineffable

Nice piece and profile pic!!

oh my gosshhhhh that french is gorgeous, girl! absolutely wonderful. i have no clue how to speak french but it seems lovely! good job, mademoiselle ;) also: your pfp is beautiful!! aw, you’re so cute!! pls keep it up, it’s truly a pleasure to see, AND it was made by you! <3

whoa, french! me: not being able to read or write or understand it at all but still enjoying this piece immensely. " Letting shadowy ink slither down his thumb
    (just like blood)" i love that.
    aw, you're so good at drawing! i could never. keep it please, you're so pretty! <3

Wow! You're french is incredible. I have been learning french in my own time for four years and I can't really understand much of that amazing part. so yeah, I am really bad at french. and you are so good at it! I love your profile pic! I wish I could draw as good as you!

• Eblinn

This piece is so beautiful!
    "Tes yeux sont plein des ombres;
    Je veux les faconner en pensees heureuses"
    That sounds so pretty to me :)
    (I'm glad my six years of learning French paid off, although I don't even know any poetic words)

Cool piece!! And I LOVE your new pfp!!! Well drawn and you're so pretty wow. Please don't change it back I like it.

• birthdaycandles

Aahhhh! Vous parlez français aussi?? Moi aussi!! Je parle un peu! La langue est très belle <3

I only speak a little french myself, but it’s so beautiful, not only to speak but even they’re words look pretty when written down! The actual content of this is also so beautiful! And speaking of beautiful... your profile picture?!? Wowza! I had no idea you were so good at art! It looks so cool, even the joined up writing you did for your username is so pretty! Keep up the awesome work! Bon effort! C’est fantastique :)

• Ahsan Nizaam

Your work is different, creative and it's beautiful.