HelpMe512

Ace
He/Him
Transphobes stay out
Joined September 2019
Unofficial WtW Therapist

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes, is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"I thought you had me in prison this whole time, but I'm the one holding the key,"
-Intro III by NF

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

"With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite
How rare and beautiful it is to even exist"
-Saturn by Sleeping At Last.

If you have any other song lyrics to put on the quote board shoot me a comment and I'll gladly put them on!

150 followers? bruh (free reviews)

15

I was going to do an appreciation post, like a lot of other people on here to celebrate this incredible milestone, but I didn't particularly think it was a great idea. Don't get me wrong, it's super cool how everyone is showing their appreciation, but I figured making a list would probably make people feel left out, and I don't want to forget anyone. Plus I just don't like making favorite-user lists in general on any website.
    So no list from me, BUT I will be celebrating 150! I never really expected to get this much of a following, and I'm so grateful that I did. So, I will be giving out reviews! The first five to comment a piece will get a guaranteed review, and any others I will probably do, just not right away. This probably won't be an issue since I have a ton of free time now, but better safe than sorry.
    There's no real requirements, but I'd prefer it to be a prose/fiction piece because I give the best feedback on those. I will do poetry, but my review may not be as detailed. If a piece is in an unfamiliar style to what I'm used to, I might also be lacking in the detail department. I'm also a prescriptivist so get ready. You don't have to be following me to enter a piece, but I'd love it if you did ;D
    I love this community so much, so I hope I can help!
AAAA ty <3

• June 23, 2020 - 11:05am (Now Viewing)

• The Midnight One

Hey, congrats on the 150 followers! and replying - Thank you so much, and I'm really glad it resonated... It was a very experimental poem and I didn't know how it would turn out. Thanks again!

• elliem

Congratulations!! You deserve it. You are super inspiring and talented and I love all your work.

congrats!! it's lovely to see you reach a milestone after all the speaking out you've done on behalf of lgbtq+ rights on wtw. you truly are an indisposable member of this community, and i'm looking forward to seeing you hit your next milestone.

• Villi V

:)

• MimiChoudhury

Congrattssss!!!!!!
    You deserved each one!!!
    Could you please review my piece Suspiscious?

• Spade

Congratulations on your 150 followers! If you could give me feedback or write a review on a story I wrote, I'd be so grateful! Again, congrats on your followers!

• rennygurl

Congrats on your follow. If you could write a review or feedback on this critical essay I wrote, I'd be very grateful! https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/175003/version/347985

• Sol noctis

Congrats!!!!! Dude!!!!!!!

• Chloe :) <3

Also not necessarily wanting a review but would love if you read through https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/175242/version/348441 -
    It 's for a school assessment (Due v soon) and in desperate need of a title.

• Chloe :) <3

You totally deserve each one! Proud to be a follower and reading your amazing pieces specially crafted is truly amazing!!

• inanutshell

congrats! love your writing & here's to many more! :)

congrats! you're such a brave, talented writer. <3

• Hazel Nut

Congratulations. I am trying to encourage my other friend to write and I said if she gets to 150 followers I would giver $10. is anyone going to give you $10 or are do you write for other reasons?

• Kaelyn Wells

congrats on the milestone! we are all proud of what you are doing!

congrats on the milestone! this is huge, here’s to many more!! <3 you’re so outspoken, and i really admire you for that.

• ava09 (angels, auroras and sad prose #holidayvibes)

congratsss you deserve it! <3

• Writers of the World

Congratulations! You deserve it!

• The Moving Finger Writes

You know, I could’ve sworn I was following you, but I’m not, so I’ll go do that right now. :)
    I would love a review on this piece!