Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
Highly Sensitive Person
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

I did really well for the first couple of streaks, then I gave up, then I tried to do some and forgot halfway through, so we'll see how this one goes.

Writing Streak Week 13 Day 1 - quiet suspense

10

lying covered in blankets
supplements in a ziploc bag beside me
mug, book, laptop, phone
procrastinating lunch
waiting for another useless appointment
hoping this time it will work

• Chloe :) <3

Replying: If you want to read - I republished with edits -

• Chloe :) <3

Replying: Thank you so so much for the feedback! Means a lot, you have no idea <3

• V-Rose

Replying: As far as I know, no. There is daily mass so I would assume there would not be anything like that. But the headmaster has seemed very open to suggestions so we have to wait and see.

• Chloe :) <3

Wow! This piece is amazing!!
    Replying: Hi!! Ok so you I am really sorry to ask but if you see this message in the next 24 hours could you please please please visit https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/175242/version/348441 - I had to write a story for school and you gave me suggestion ideas so would love the feedback!

• A Rose

Replying:
    Ahah, you're probably right. Okay so now I'm curious about the last one (probably an inside joke?) And picturing you as a blonde soprano bc of the Disney princess thing

• V-Rose

Replying: Yeah, I go to Catholic school and I like it. Especially because this high school curriculum sounds challenging but I hate uniforms. It's a new school that's just starting out so I'm hoping they'll relax some things.

• A Rose

Replying:
    That's hillarious. Ah, seventh grade, I think it universally involves a lot of handraising and nicknames. Or maybe it's just us?
    At my writers camp that got cancelled this year, they'd always have this big ceremony at the end celebrating everyone and giving out little inside jokey awards. There's some pretty boring ones, but I always liked mine. One year I got the Mary Shelley award because of my dark writing style and one year I got the Mary Poppins award for being a Mom to the whole camp (small eye roll)

• A Rose

Replying:
    Honestly it wasn't much a nickname as someone recognized me and had clearly been calling me that in their head whenever they had seen me before and I thought it was so cool I never shut up about it ;)

• mia_:)

<3

also, yeah, totally get the trouble with keeping streaks up :/ I have literally given up :D

Ziplocs are essential, am I right? XD

• Samina

Mug, book, laptop, and phone. The scene seems similar to mine! XD.