Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
A bit empathic
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

For everyone who's sat on a tree branch and thought for a while
Or someone who wanted to

Reading | Cub Creek (A Cub Creek Series Book 1)

Mom to FantasyOtter12, lochnessie, mindfruit, Rohan's Defender, & all
Sis to happy butterfly
birthdaycandles & happygiggles are my apple juice Jesus sisters

Dating Kristoff? He's got a reindeer, good sense of self... He's got it all.

My profile picture is my "personal crest" I designed and commissioned.

keepsunnyaroundfoundation.cake.org (credit: happy butterfly)

"I was born singing. Most babies cry. I sang an aria."
~ Fairest (book) by Gail Carson Levine

Anxiety must-reads:
https://bit.ly/2YUyome
https://bit.ly/2TsNYSa
And pray. That's the only reason I'm free now.

I've been debating if I should do this or not... #appreciationpost

24

I wasn't going to make one of these, because I love everyone here. No matter how many people I put onto this, I'd still be missing super important and awesome writers. I have a terrible memory in the moment, so if your name doesn't appear here, PLEASE don't take it personally.

My buddies (you already know who you are)

The Campbell's Kid
Yeah, you better bet you're on this list. Such a kind person who always does his best to be considerate of everyone. He's also the reason I'm on this site. Also: His WRITING?? He is super underrated. Go check out his account for kooky characters and poems that punch you in the stomach.

mia_:)
Super sweet with complex emotions (no stereotypes for you) and poems/prose. She and I definitely know how to laugh together, and I am constantly blown away by LITERALLY everything she posts... even on writer's block, she writes better than I can even dream of.

A Certain Type of Decisive
I know the two of us don't talk that often, but this awesome being still belongs in this section. I am forever grateful for my hecka talented OG Supporter. Such a cool person with writing pieces that force you to just stop and think.

Happy Butterfly
She's probably gonna be surprised she's here because I think she holds me in way too high esteem. She has really cool writing, and she's so kind and supportive. Shout out to my triplet!!

Emi
This girl is sooo kind! Her poems are inspiring and beautiful. All of her prose leaves me speechless with the amount of intricacy and "realness" in them. Snakes and Serpents deserves wayyy more attention because it already feels like a masterpiece.

Two Heartbeats
I wasn't sure if I should include Dylan since he's rarely active on here nowadays (I'll just send him this), but he definitely deserves it. His writing is super honest and lovely and I just can't get enough. Not to mention, we've gotten to be friends, and he's just an awesome person.

I sometimes feel self-conscious when talking to someone this awesome

efflorescence
Just a deity. Seriously, I don't understand how it's possible to write this well. This section is gonna be a little short because I'm too speechless to think up satisfactory compliments.

A Rose
I am completely obsessed with everything Rose writes. All the pieces are just so... real? But simultaneously elegant and gorgeous.

A Breath Into Silence
Prepare to have your soul sucked into every single piece of writing that is written by this wonder. Reading them feels like forgetting it's not real.

the_enclave
I have been told that his name is Chase, and he's like that cool person everyone likes but feels inadequate around? He's so helpful and talented and such a personality.

Other epic people idk how to categorize

poetri
Riley is so freaking cool that I have no idea how to express it. Her writing is completely lovely and often thought-provoking. On top of all that, she seems super down to earth and nice.

Just_A_Memory
You know that popular person that makes you feel comfortable but is also just so talented it's insane? That's her. JAM, formerly FoxLilly106, is a wonderful person and a wonderful writer.

elliemccul
One of the few surviving 16-year-olds on Write the World, Ellie is awesome. I know I've been overusing that word, but her writing is so captivating, and her personality is really cool.

sun_is_still_shining
Her old account is a_myriad_of_stars_07, and I'm glad that I was able to help her with the transition between the two. She is ridiculously underrated; I am in love with her stunning work and her kindness.

Gabriel Goodwin
I know we literally JUST met, but he's such a cool guy. He's a great writer and a really fun person to talk to, and I hope I get to know him better before he ages out of the system.

THAT'S A LOT OF PEOPLE JEEZ. Hehe, sorry.

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: I am actually......n/i//nE//TE-...EN idk why I encoded that but just in case I am still packing up ahhhh BUT YES I'M OLD CAN'T BE HERE DILEMMA HAHAHAHA

I like talking to you because you're fun to be honest!!! I love your energy! I like your writing too! Can't say love cuz I haven't read all of it ;) BUT KIDS ARE FUN TO TALK TO ADULTS SHOULD TALK TO KIDS MORE AND VICE VERSA!!! We could learn all sorts of things from each other to be honest...but I don't think you're a kid lmao

Also thanks for the heads up! I suggested Discord regarding the issue :D

How are you btw?

Thanks so much! You're one of my favorite people on this site; you're so awesome and I feel we really agree on a lot of topics and share so much!

repling: aw, thank you!! it’s been an honor really. a wonderful wedding, indeed. most splendid it was. *tosses confetti in the air with sunny* also, i also must seem creepy but i saw sunny’s comment below, and brunette pixie cut!! that’s so awesome! i bet you’re rocking it.

replying: xO thank you for your congrats!!! hahaha wtw wedding for the two most nonsensical users ever *tosses confetti in the air* also, i feel like this is creepy but i was looking at someone else’s piece and i think I saw you mention that you had a brunette pixie cut and like THAT’S SO COOL MAN. i wanted one at some point but my face shape wouldn’t fit with it :( :( :( you must look very cool tho lol

Replying: Haha! Me too:)

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: WHO CARES IF YOU'RE WEIRD?!?!?! YOU'RE COOL AND AND AND I LOVE THIS PIECE SO MUCH THANK YOU HUHUHUHU AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Am still soft cuz of this piece :(((

Replying: haha, you're welcome

• sun_is_still_shining

Thank you so much, Anne! You're too kind...oh gosh I'm crying...Thanks for being my OG follower and always there for me- it really means a lot:) You're so kind and such a creative writer- the world would be a beautiful place if it was full of Annes!

Replying : XD, yeah

Also thank you for your comments on other pieces. I dont always reply to them but know that im so thankful

Replying- thanks you! Your answer is he once gave himself the title probably not a carrot : )

Heehee thanks so much!!! You are so sweet.i love being buddies/triplets;).I love talking to you ,and you're like one of the only people who I feel comfortable chatting to since I get shy in the beginning,you've helped me feel more part of the community and I love that we're getting to know each other more! And of course I love your writing!thanks again<3

• elliem

THANK YOU ANNE YOU ARE SO SWEET!!! <3333 Yes ma'am, I am of the rare WtW 16-year-old breed. ;) You honestly inspire me and my writing so much, and your pieces are so raw and talented. Your comments always make me smile. Thanks so much again and have a great night! <3

• Gabriel Goodwin

jrvbvbuindvjvryfdhbnrnyfgvdcjnhyfgchhdgfyvcjdfhurhdvigurhfdhfgucjdgvycgfujdskjcgudjdvgcudjvfucjdufgcbjdbfycgudyfcgudjhyfgcbjd --------> ME SEEING MY NAME HERE ACK!

I wasn't expecting anything from this post but ahhhhhh THANK YOU I'M SOFT THANKSSSS HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU ;-;

• the_enclave

chase is the name, yes. i used to go by upsy but that nickname has died because of... reasons. thanks so much for mentioning me! there's no need to feel inadequate or self-conscious-- half the time i have no idea what i'm doing until it's done XD
    keep being a shining star of this community! your enthusiasm is an inspiration.

• jun lei

i'm so glad you decided to! thank you for participating.

• Cressida

This appreciation post is so sweet! You really went past just generalizing each of these people and talked about them specifically (if that even makes sense?). Like what makes them unique to you. Also, all of the writers you put on this list? Amazing

• The Campbell's Kid

Awwwwww! I didn't know I was gonna cry today lol... You're so sweet and kind, and definitely the bestest friend I could ever ask for! <3

• naomi ling

awh everything you said about these writers is so accurate!! i love this <33

• A Certain Type of Decisive

Aww!! :) :) :) If you ever want to talk I'm still here!! If you need reviews or advice or just someone to read a rant, I'll be here.

• mia_:)

Thank you so much, buddy :) So honored to be on this list and I love laughing and joking with you! So much loooove <3<3 *starts humming Santa Fe for no particular reason*

This is so sweet of you!! All the writers here are super talented, they deserve a lot more recognition! You go, Anne! <3

OH THANK YOU HAHA y’all thought you wouldn’t see me but anne whispered me into existence. <3 luv talking to you too!!

also “one of the surviving 16 year olds on write the world” YES my conspiracy shall be soon accepted by the general public (watch the @dmins strike me down for this anne LOL)

DANG IT I FORGOT SUNNY.V!! Idk which category to put her in, but I love talking to her, and her writing is so powerful and amazing it's unbelievable.

aw i super agree with everyone on here! i like how this appreciation post was more personal to your experience with them, made it cute and unique!!!