løne wølf [semi-hiatus]

she/her | INFJ-T | ravenclaw
---
daughter of hades and persephone
hopeless romantic
theatre geek
marvel fanatic
selenophile
soprano
---
black lives matter.
you are valid.
#stopasianhate
---
also known as aftergløw [#words]

rEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my brain is empty

i miss you and your little stories

36
white fluorescent light / spills across black night / like cold milk on kitchen tables. / shadows flit in / the corners of her vision / an ink-stained hand / rubs at her china skin. / crushed dreams and / shattered fantasies lay / discarded around her feet. /

"the only limit is your mind" / they say / but what if your / imagination is only fragments / of what it had been, / unable to delve into worlds / like no other? / she sees only black / white and / shards of reality / through blaring sirens / and crimson-splattered glass

ash blonde curls / fall across a / sunken face set with / hollow eyes / the color of mocha / brewed too richly / just write what you wish for / on that flayed paper of yours / and spin stories / from the fabric of your skin /

a lone pen scratches / with frenzy and / frustration / page after page / ripped from its binding / like limbs out of sockets / one by one / to be tossed carelessly / to the ground / so to start again / she can think of nothing / just endless nights / sitting at the edge of blackness /

she'll pull ideas from her mind / yank words from her head / only to end with blotched ink and / ripped paper /
basically an over-dramatic interpretation of writer's block
lowercase intentional

1

• aalawrites

Hey hey! I love this! You are very talented, so keep up the good work :)

• Zirong

the title...omg...this is such a beautiful interpretation of writer's block <3

re: awww your comment melts my heart :) high school life is just insane and it feels like voices around me keep telling me to run ahead non-stop. I'm so tired of school work and pressure as well *sigh* but I'm glad that it's going to end in about 10 months and I look forward to my uni life so much haha. I hope you are doing well too! There are actually so many things in life that can make us smile right? :D

re: omg infinity is just...(please pass me a box of tissue paper thx *crying out loud*) but I agree that it's undoubtedly a wonderful movie :3 And yea I really look forward to watching Black Widow!!! I just checked that it'll be released in April, ooooh so soon *star eyes* Honestly I don't really like how the Avengers ended but maybe that's just the best way to say goodbye? idk. What do you expect the ending to be like?

• Ren(hiatus)

I love this! This is just so pretty. Honestly, this truly represents what I'm going through rn. Writer's block sucks sooooo much!
    Re: thank you! Ahh, snow huh? I really dont snow like snow that much haha so I'm glad it doesn't snow here or else, my hands would hurt because of the cold. The songs you've chosen all sound so nice honestly. All BTS songs are something special ngl lost is my absolute favourite honestly like it really represents how I feel towards life. You too! Have a nice day!

• WrenBirdWrites

This is amazing! I love it! <33 Can I please try and sing this as a song? I really love the way it sounds with a melody Lol

• Nikki

Re: Thank you! i am so glad you liked my poem. i apologize for my late response.
    i read the piece on your adventurous cooking experiences, and i loved it!! its really sweet of you to add advice for beginners like me. i am going to save all your links and try them out later.
    i actually wrote a short piece on me and my cooking too! it's about my little sister (who is irritatingly picky about her food) and it looks like a baby in front of your piece :) i think i will upload here that next, hope you read it. :)
    sending good vibes.

• Wisp

Replying: Awww, that means so much!!! You're making me blush!! The questions are just lovely and I'll be sure to use each one!
    Your words of encouragement are just too kind and I'm just so grateful to have you by my side during my WtW journey :)
    All the best!

• Wisp

Hi løne wølf, I just wanted to say thank you to you! Recently I hit a milestone of 102 followers, and I just wanted to give you my gratitude. I know we don't interact much, but your support has not gone unnoticed. It means so much to me that you'd take the time to read my work and give me a follow--it truly truly does. You've given me this encouragement to improve my writing and improve myself as a person. Because of your act of kindness, I'm here writing this, so thank you for that. Wishing you the best in everything you do!
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!)

• Wisp

This piece, gosh, it's so beautiful and there was this beautiful rhythm that flowed along with it as well. I love how it's about writer's block and how it pretty much embodies it as a whole. Your descriptions used are just so brilliant and I love everything about it.
    "a lone pen scratches / with frenzy and / frustration / page after page / ripped from its binding /"
    The amount of times I have felt this is immense, except it's usually on a computer and I'm starting new docs again and again. I have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff in files and sometimes there's just so much pent up annoyance and my head can't think anymore that some documents start out with comprehensible writing and end with brain dumps. Overall, I adore this piece and your interpretation of what writer's block means to you.

*exhales* woah... i am amazed and humbled. This is stunning! 'she sees only black / white and / shards of reality / through blaring sirens / and crimson-splattered glass'
    This... this took my breath away! And the title... i don't even have words! Simply amazing <3

• novembersvisions

ahh, your words are art

• Anlee

beautifully written~ <33

• Mishthi Sharma

Beautiful!

• Ree Sethu

Stunning!

Wow this is so beautiful! This is the best piece about writers block I've ever read!
    "but what if your / imagination is only fragments / of what it had been, " that is *gasps*

• panda!

oh wow i really like the title?? it's a lot more inward than i initially thought it would be, and i love it. that sums up writer's block for me, thank you for writing it!

• a rose

I love this title

• Raven Elite

woowww
    even the title is captivating
    i can't wait to see what else you have in store!
    <3

so i have a question: what does the / mean for these types of writing? Is there a special way to read it or??? this is super good tho!!
    replying: idk why but the evil side of me loves it when my writing tears at peoples emotions. but then the sappy side takes over and i cry too hahaha...but i am glad that my writing had that effect of sadness.

“ but what if your / imagination is only fragments / of what it had been” i might cry. lovely description of writer’s block, really!