løne wølf

she/her | INFJ-T | Ravenclaw
Daughter of Hades and Persephone
hopeless romantic
professional idiot
theatre kid
k-pop stan
running with the wolves
---
black lives matter.
you are valid.
love conquers all.
---
~ Joined May 2020 ~

work-in-progress! please give feedback! be as harsh as you want :)

i miss you and your little stories

26
white fluorescent light / spills across black night / like cold milk on kitchen tables. / shadows flit in / the corners of her vision / an ink-stained hand / rubs at her china skin. / crushed dreams and / shattered fantasies lay / discarded around her feet. /

"the only limit is your mind" / they say / but what if your / imagination is only fragments / of what it had been, / unable to delve into worlds / like no other? / she sees only black / white and / shards of reality / through blaring sirens / and crimson-splattered glass

ash blonde curls / fall across a / sunken face set with / hollow eyes / the color of mocha / brewed too richly / just write what you wish for / on that flayed paper of yours / and spin stories / from the fabric of your skin /

a lone pen scratches / with frenzy and / frustration / page after page / ripped from its binding / like limbs out of sockets / one by one / to be tossed carelessly / to the ground / so to start again / she can think of nothing / just endless nights / sitting at the edge of blackness /

she'll pull ideas from her mind / yank words from her head / only to end with blotched ink and / ripped paper /
basically an over-dramatic interpretation of writer's block
lowercase intentional

• September 7, 2020 - 10:01am (Now Viewing)

• Wisp

Hi løne wølf, I just wanted to say thank you to you! Recently I hit a milestone of 102 followers, and I just wanted to give you my gratitude. I know we don't interact much, but your support has not gone unnoticed. It means so much to me that you'd take the time to read my work and give me a follow--it truly truly does. You've given me this encouragement to improve my writing and improve myself as a person. Because of your act of kindness, I'm here writing this, so thank you for that. Wishing you the best in everything you do!
    (Also, I'm doing a dust jacket, so if you have any questions, send them my way!)

• Wisp

This piece, gosh, it's so beautiful and there was this beautiful rhythm that flowed along with it as well. I love how it's about writer's block and how it pretty much embodies it as a whole. Your descriptions used are just so brilliant and I love everything about it.
    "a lone pen scratches / with frenzy and / frustration / page after page / ripped from its binding /"
    The amount of times I have felt this is immense, except it's usually on a computer and I'm starting new docs again and again. I have a bunch of miscellaneous stuff in files and sometimes there's just so much pent up annoyance and my head can't think anymore that some documents start out with comprehensible writing and end with brain dumps. Overall, I adore this piece and your interpretation of what writer's block means to you.

*exhales* woah... i am amazed and humbled. This is stunning! 'she sees only black / white and / shards of reality / through blaring sirens / and crimson-splattered glass'
    This... this took my breath away! And the title... i don't even have words! Simply amazing <3

• novembersvisions

ahh, your words are art

• Anlee

beautifully written~ <33

• Mishthi Sharma

Beautiful!

• ElsaRee

Stunning!

Wow this is so beautiful! This is the best piece about writers block I've ever read!
    "but what if your / imagination is only fragments / of what it had been, " that is *gasps*

• fatpanda

oh wow i really like the title?? it's a lot more inward than i initially thought it would be, and i love it. that sums up writer's block for me, thank you for writing it!

• A Rose

I love this title

• Raven Elite

woowww
    even the title is captivating
    i can't wait to see what else you have in store!
    <3

so i have a question: what does the / mean for these types of writing? Is there a special way to read it or??? this is super good tho!!
    replying: idk why but the evil side of me loves it when my writing tears at peoples emotions. but then the sappy side takes over and i cry too hahaha...but i am glad that my writing had that effect of sadness.

“ but what if your / imagination is only fragments / of what it had been” i might cry. lovely description of writer’s block, really!