Anne Blackwood

16
Theatre kid
Singer (soprano)
Poet
Twin (fraternal)
Spoonie
Disfusive
A bit empathic
Living oxymoron
Kindness Krusader: Blueberry cotton candy
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

Thanks for the title help!

taco salad with a side of laughter

15

inhaling watermelon pulp / while my brother adds caramel to his perrier / in stitches at our dad's attempts to be funny / while our mom eats dinner and smirks / sometimes the forgettable moments / are the ones whistling in my heart /and i think / this is what magic is made of

• June 21, 2020 - 11:11am (Now Viewing)

• Gabriel Goodwin

Replying: I sound like an idiot now HAHAHAHA It's not like I thought Anne was your real name or anything hehe *sweats profusely*

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: I'm fine with Psychic Gabe! Sounds like I've become a whole new other person and I love it! (Though, P.S Gabriel Goodwin is my Pen Name hihihihi)

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: I just felt like you couldn't be younger than 15, because your works so far seem sooooo good! AND WELL, SOME LITTLE LUCK I GUESS YEET!!! ME IS PSYCHIC NOW

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: I feel bad spamming this story with replies HAHAHAHA

I believeeeeeeeeeeeee...you're 15, but I feel like you're older, something about the way you write seems developed and mature for your age (BUT THAT'S MY GUESS HEHE I HOPE I'M RIGHT SO I CAN STOP SPAMMING HAHAHA)

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: Oh yeah regarding your comment...

"This is super cool! I feel like I learned a lot. No guarantees I won't forget everything in five minutes though hehe. Also, something I'm curious about is why people from the PHilippines are called Filipino."

Welllllll, this has to do with our complicated history as Filipinos to be honest. The Philippines used to be under Spanish Rule, and there, The Philippines' name used to be Spanish and spelled with the letter F (ack I forgot the official name am sorry, just heard it from our college professor...), SOOOOO, we were called Filipinos. But, when our country transitioned to American Rule, they made our country's name English, thus our country being named "The Philippines" instead of its Spanish F counterpart (which I forgot ackkk I'll update you on this if I do find out!!!)

Butttttt, that's where it gets kinda complicated...because, the word Filipino just kinda stuck on and it got variations, where 1) Filipino refers to the subject we learn under our sort of American education system here in PH ALSOOOO It refers to our national language, AND us people, 2) Filipinos refer to us too but plural, 3) Pilipino is our localized way of spelling Filipino

That's all huhu It also has a lot to do with our history with the letters P and F ack!!! But I'll stop there!!!

• Gabriel Goodwin

Oh yeah! Feel free to read my works if you like weird random poetry on like ANYTHING I could think of hehe

• Gabriel Goodwin

replying: (lmao okay so I just discovered you all do this now when you reply to someone else's comment...lmao boomer moment there XD)

Hi hello!!! I dunno you but thanks for also replying in my post!!! So many new writers here and I'm glad to know WtW is as lively as ever!!! Thanks for joining this community~ Hope you get to love this site as much as I have!!! (dammit I'm oldddddd) Anyway, I'm so curious to know, what's your favorite WtW prompt? :D

And, all I gotta say about this piece is that it's super wholesome! I love it! I felt like floating through, because it's so light-hearted, so warm, and gentle, like your writing. I felt your story and it touches my heart (ack! I'm soft!) But yeah, these moments are things you tend to take for granted, and it becomes much more precious as you grow up! So, I'm glad as early as now you've treasured these moments! (Unless, this is all fictional ack! I just wasted all of this! BUT YEAH WHOLESOME! FUN! YEHAY!)

Idk what I'm saying anymore so hehe I'll end it there. Have a great day!

Also love ‘ sometimes the forgettable moments / are the ones whistling in my heart’

aw this is so soft!
    replying- thanks!! peace out.

Heehee I am in love with watermelon but its winter here and so I am crying now lol

• A Certain Type of Decisive

Aww- you caught me off-guard with the funny title and I wasn't expecting it to just be wholesome :) :) :) Don't change the title, it's so good!!

• mia_:)

Also, inhaling watermelon pulp? *nods* I can eat watermelon for dayssss

• mia_:)

Replying: I am honored to be defaulted to the level of Miss Anne Blackwood! (here's the part where you blow kisses to your adoring fans)

aw, this filled my chest with a nice fuzzy feeling. loved this little tidbit from your life <3

• mia_:)

Replying: Probably, lol. I'll take that as a compliment; your brother seems cool (I loved your page on quotes; the one about the earlobes made me laugh so hard). I started writing down some of the weird stuff my friends and I said after you inspired me and I said "I want to be a really mediocre person so I can be a goose when I die." No clue where that came from . . . I AM weird, aren't I? :P

• Spiral Dragon

Replying: Perhaps you’re correct, but it’s probably because of stereotypes pushed on women

• mia_:)

I actually really like the title! It's really attention-grabbing and is what made me click through! Great message! Also, mmmm caramel perrier sounds AMAZING! :)

• Spiral Dragon

Nice, beautiful imagery! For the title, maybe “What magic is Made of” idk