elliem

Apparently, I'm 17
Come to my feed for free hugs :)
Somebody run through castle ruins at midnight with me

Acting
Dancing
Singing
Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
Petrichor
Soft girl/Dark academia mix
Virgo
ENFJ

WtW pixie

I joined on March 30th, 2020 :)

I'm happy to do reviews if anyone needs/wants one! I take time with and put thought into my reviews so keep in mind that they may take a while :)

My #appreciationpost for all of you!! <3

10
    Good morning/afternoon/evening/night, members of Write the World!
    If you don't know yet, the lovely miss jun lei came up with this idea of making appreciation posts for members of WtW that we love. I know everyone wants to get to the appreciation, so I'll just hop right into it.

Ellen J
    I mean, how could I not mention Ellen? You, my friend, are a real gem. Apart from being absolutely brilliant, you are endlessly talented and infinitely sweet. The comments you leave on my pieces make my day. I often think about your piece "Matutine" because it's just so jaw-droppingly gorgeous. You're just. You're just great. I don't know how else to say it. A quality human being. Everyone go follow her right now if you haven't done so already.

mia_:)
    Mia! Sometimes I wonder if you are an actual angel. You certainly seem like it! Your pieces are stunning, your vocab is *chef's kiss*, you're really funny, and you are one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I can't believe that you're only thirteen! Is this a lie? Who gave a thirteen-year-old permission to be that talented??? Is there some magical talent potion that doesn't exist here in Canada?

chrysanthemums&ink
    Hey, Chrys. ;) I feel like we've crossed paths quite a bit recently, and it always makes me feel really happy. You seem so sweet and cool. I love seeing you and sunny reply to each other's pieces because your banter and jokes always make me smile. Someday, my friend, you are going to publish the most beautiful book of poetry, and we will be the first ones in line to buy a copy. Until then, I will keep cheering you on the whole way.

sunny.v
    I mean, how could I mention Chrys without mentioning Sunny? Sunny, you are absolutely amazing. You inspire me so much with your beautiful writing and ability to stand up for what you believe in no matter what. You truly are a sword-wielding protector of all minority groups, and I look up to you so much because of that.

batman_is_a_cracker
    You are such a cool person, and you always seem to make me laugh. I'm sorry you are dealing with everything that you are dealing with, but if you ever see this when you come back from your WtW break, I hope it makes you smile. You also give me a very strong aesthetic and I don't even know how to put it but DUDE you give me such good vibes. "The Illusion of Control" is one of my favourite series that I have read on WtW. It's so creative, and your style is so distinct and amazing. Wow.

Cressida
    I've started reading your book "Crimson Gods" on Wattpad, and wow. It's plotted so creatively and in such a detailed way and your characters are really unique. (Everyone who is also on Wattpad, go check out the book "Crimson Gods"!!) You have a way of making every story you write dark yet also so gorgeous. Your comments on my book always make me happy. You are definitely a storyteller! :)

Anne Blackwood
    I think Anne is one of the first people I got to know on WtW. The first day I arrived in March, one of the first pieces I saw was by you. (I think you had posted something about your #42dreams contest.) Anyway, I've always looked up to you as a WtW member because you were one of the people who shaped my first experiences with WtW. You are so endlessly talented. I can only hope to have some of that talent someday. You are also incredibly sweet, and your comments on my pieces never fail to make me feel good.

There are many more people that I admire on WtW. That being said, if I didn't mention you, please don't feel disheartened! I'm probably going to go back to this later and realize that I missed at least three people I wanted to put in this appreciation post. I truly love this community and website, and everyone that is on it is so sweet.

Thank you to everyone who has been showing me love and support lately! You are all so amazing. Have a magnificent day! :)

• batman_is_a_cracker

<3 <3

• Chloe :) <3

This is very very cute <3 so so sweet!! - You are an amazing writer (and these writers are stunning tooo)

• mia_:)

AAH ELLIE! You're so sweet! I'm so honored to be on this list with all these amazing writers who I admire and love so much! *examines my water for talent potion* You are so nice and funny and TALENTED and I feel soooo honored (I already said that) and this made me super happy!

im half scandalized rn but thank you for the compliment :) i really wasn't planning on publishing any of my poetry in a book or anything but after reading this, maybe i will :D you're a brilliant brilliant writer and i'm glad to have met you on here! and also teLL SUNNY that after calling me a stinky chicken little who's reALLY the bully here hmmmMMMMmmmMMM???
    but putting the moose aside, thank you sm and i fricking love you and your phenomenal work <333333

also chrys is gonna come here soon so chrys you’re a stinky chicken little and ellie sees you bu l l y !ng me in the comments

AWWWW ELLIE YOU’RE SO SWEET THANK YOU FOR MENTIONING ME! “I mean, how could I mention Chrys without mentioning Sunny?” yes ma’am we come in a pair! do not separate! “ You truly are a sword-wielding protector of all minority groups, and I look up to you so much because of that.“ ellieee that’s so sweet and you’ve told me this before but i’m still :’( that’s so adorable of you *sniff* i do my best, honestly! it’s people like you that make my day. i hope we can talk more, alright?? thank you for the mention, dearest! <3 <3 have my hugs <3